Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Get album does not give whole album

The 'get album' purchase button is a bit misleading. For an album where one or more tracks are not available for individual purchase, those tracks are also not included in an album purchase. 'Get album' implies that all album tracks will be purchased...

• Music Fan
  • The 'get album' purchase button is a bit misleading. For an album where one or more tracks are not available for individual purchase, those tracks are also not included in an album purchase. 'Get alb...
  • Dmitri
  • Music Fan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Password From Facebook to Spottily

Ill try asking this another way since the last way didn't work. I like spottily. I HATE FACE BOOK. I don't want to share things on facebook. I don't want to sign in through facebook! HOW DO I CHANGE THIS?

• Ill try asking this another way since the last way didn't work. I like spottily. I HATE FACE BOOK. I don't want to share things on facebook. I don't want to sign in through facebook! H...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a free account and yet I have been charged?

I just went to check my bank account (because I'm skint) and Spotify have charged me for a premium account - even though I had a free account. I went to check and it has somehow become a premium account!! I haven'e used it for over two weeks so I'm r...

• Visitor
  • I just went to check my bank account (because I'm skint) and Spotify have charged me for a premium account -  even though I had a free account.   I went to check and it has somehow beco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

country does not match, but it does

Hello, Spotify worked great until I spent my vacation last summer in California. I live in the Netherlands and my profile settings are set to the Netherlands, but I get the message: "Your country does not match the one set in your profile". Any help?...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify worked great until I spent my vacation last summer in California. I live in the Netherlands and my profile settings are set to the Netherlands, but I get the message: "Your ...
  • Wimtim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login is borked. Reset email is nonsense. Must change password to login.

I can't login to either the spotify app or the spotify website.When I try it tells me my user name is wrong.The only way I can log in to the website is by going to the Forgot Password link and resetting the password after recieving the email. Once I ...

• I can't login to either the spotify app or the spotify website. When I try it tells me my user name is wrong. The only way I can log in to the website is by going to the Forgot Password link and re...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with subscription

Hi, I have took Spotify Premium trough TeliaSonera. Now when I logged in to Spotify it says that I have only Free even I know that I have Premium. I have called to the phoneoperator and they have checked that all seems to be OK on their side and I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have took Spotify Premium trough TeliaSonera. Now when I logged in to Spotify it says that I have only Free even I know that I have Premium. I have called to the phoneoperator and th...
  • McNikke
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Problems

Hi. I am SUPER frustrated with Spotify right now. Here are my multitude of problems: 1. I cannot sign in using Facebook. I am currently logged into Facebook when I go to Facebook.com, but when I click the button on the site to log in, it says it is l...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I am SUPER frustrated with Spotify right now. Here are my multitude of problems:    1. I cannot sign in using Facebook. I am currently logged into Facebook when I go to Facebook.com...
  • jbenes
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help linking Facebook to old account

I accidently unlinked my Facebook page from spotify account, and now I had to create a different account in order to use Spotify, but I lost everythiing. How do I relink my facebook page to my old account and start using it again. I found my old Spot...

• I accidently unlinked my Facebook page from spotify account, and now I had to create a different account in order to use Spotify, but I lost everythiing. How do I relink my facebook page to my old ac...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription ended early

Hi my last receipt is on 27th Sep (14 days) ago but when I log in I have only have Spotify Free.

• Hi my last receipt is on 27th Sep (14 days) ago but when I log in I have only have Spotify Free.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I lose my subscribed playlists if the person that I'm subscribed to deletes their account?

Will I lose my subscribed playlists if I subscribe to them on a new account and then delete my previous Facebook account that are hosting the playlists?

• Will I lose my subscribed playlists if I subscribe to them on a new account and then delete my previous Facebook account that are hosting the playlists?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i link my facebookpage to my spotify account?

Hi! I want to link my spotify account to my facebookpage. so.. no personal facebook profile to a personal spotify account. but: a new spotify account to my facebook page. Anyone? Facebookpage: facebook.com/popupklup Spotify: popupklup Unfortunately m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I want to link my spotify account to my facebookpage. so.. no personal facebook profile to a personal spotify account. but: a new spotify account to my facebook page. Anyone?   ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country

I've been using a Spotify Free account for some time. I recently moved form Norway to the UK and I need to change my country to continue using Spotify. However, when I go to "edit profile," enter new postcode and country, it says that my e-mail addre...

• I've been using a Spotify Free account for some time. I recently moved form Norway to the UK and I need to change my country to continue using Spotify. However, when I go to "edit profile," enter new...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account

Hello! Shortly, i need some help, my son is using my spotify account by login in his facebook account, and he always stops my plays, how can i resolve this problem, can somebody help me?

• Hello! Shortly, i need some help, my son is using my spotify account by login in his facebook account, and he always stops my plays, how can i resolve this problem, can somebody help me?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on multilpe IOS devices

Hi, I have an iPad and two iPhones, one for private and one for business purposes. I'd like to get spotify to work on all devices, however the company phone works with a different facebook account than the two private devices. However, they all use t...

• Hi, I have an iPad and two iPhones, one for private and one for business purposes. I'd like to get spotify to work on all devices, however the company phone works with a different facebook account ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Broken links / timeouts when trying to subscribe...

Hi, I'm trying to upgrade my 48-hr free trial to the 30-day free trial, but nothing happens. I have tried selecting Paypal, and then Visa, and nothing happens when I click continue. When choosing Paypal, I get a 'Problem loading page' error message, ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I'm trying to upgrade my 48-hr free trial to the 30-day free trial, but nothing happens. I have tried selecting Paypal, and then Visa, and nothing happens when I click continue. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to activate 50% off premium deal with NUS extra card

After entering my card number I receive either 'Technical error' or 'invalid card number'. I have tried entering the number with both spaces and without.I also submitted three help tickets to spotify about this all with no response. Maybe someone her...

• Casual Listener
  • After entering my card number I receive either 'Technical error' or 'invalid card number'. I have tried entering the number with both spaces and without. I also submitted three help tickets t...
  • Shawrangutan
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I got charged after my 30 day free trial AFTER I canceled it. Why is this? How can I cancel it?

I was charged after I canceled my 30 day free trial. How come? How can I cancel my subscription? Can I get a refund? Spotify said "We hate to see you go" when I canceled my subscription, so I know I did it right, but why did they still charge me? Thi...

• I was charged after I canceled my 30 day free trial. How come? How can I cancel my subscription? Can I get a refund? Spotify said "We hate to see you go" when I canceled my subscription, so I kno...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promised 30 day trial hasn't happened

Just joined as a premium member on a 30 day trial if I entered my payment details. However it says I will be billed £9.99 in two days' time, so my free trial is actually for only 48 hours. How so?

• Just joined as a premium member on a 30 day trial if I entered my payment details. However it says I will be billed £9.99 in two days' time, so my free trial is actually for only 48 hours. How so?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm bummed out. I've used my Spotify username and pswd and still cant access my music.

I think I just spelled out my prob. in the subject line. OOPS. I recently had my pc in the repair shop to clean out a virus. When I got it back, my dsktp icon for Spotify was gone. So I called the tech and he said "It's still in there, it's hiding." ...

• Casual Listener
  • I think I just spelled out my prob. in the subject line. OOPS. I recently had my pc in the repair shop to clean out a virus. When I got it back, my dsktp icon for Spotify was gone. So I called the ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

this is a postscript 2 my previous message.

I went to my account overview, and it stated that I AM still logged in, I still have an open account. I'm xtremely frustrated. ANYONE please send me some ideas or solutions. Peace out. Suzann

• Casual Listener
  • I went to my account overview, and it stated that I AM still logged in, I still have an open account.   I'm xtremely frustrated. ANYONE please send me some ideas or solutions. Peace out. Suz...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes