Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Re: "We are currently not able to redeem this code" issue

Hello has this problem started again. We have just purchased a prepaid card and are getting the 'oops something seems to have gone wrong' message

• Casual Listener
  • Hello has this problem started again.   We have just purchased a prepaid card and are getting the 'oops something seems to have gone wrong'  message
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

new/returning member question about account usage

hello spotify community, maybe a bit fo a strange question but i have started using spotify again yesterday as i think i used it when the library was alot smaller and this time i have signed in via my facebook login details. Due to not having the gre...

• hello spotify community,     maybe a bit fo a strange question but i have started using spotify again yesterday as i think i used it when the library was alot smaller and this time i ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing, Downloading, and Burning CD's

I am new to Spotify and I find It hard to manuever around to get the information I need. My main quetion is how to actually purchase music tracks or bundles. and burn them on a CD. Also I have had no luck in finding the cost for this in US Dollars. T...

• I am new to Spotify and I find It hard to manuever around to get the information I need.  My main quetion is how to actually purchase music tracks or bundles.  and burn them on a CD.  ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

De-linking Facebook / NUS discount transfer

Hi, firstly I am glad spotify has allowed subscribers to once again signup without facebook. I would like to de-link facebook from my account (I don't have an original spotify username and password, i signed up with facebook details) I don't think th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, firstly I am glad spotify has allowed subscribers to once again signup without facebook. I would like to de-link facebook from my account (I don't have an original spotify username and password, ...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help!

Hey. I managed to delete a playlist called "SAD: '(" Can you help me to get this back?

• Hey. I managed to delete a playlist called "SAD: '(" Can you help me to get this back?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account not working

I have a problem with spotify and facebook account connection. I made a spotify account and accidentally linked it with my facebook and now the account that was linked before is gone. I can view the profile as 123088654 but when I log in with my face...

• Regular
  • I have a problem with spotify and facebook account connection. I made a spotify account and accidentally linked it with my facebook and now the account that was linked before is gone. I can view ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Payment

I've premium and right now I've announces??   How can it be?

• I've premium and right now I've announces??   How can it be?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Problem

I cannot login to Spotify on my computer. I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times. I get no errors, after I enter my username/password the "logging in" page comes up and spins like it's thinking forever. The page never changes, never errors out...

• I cannot login to Spotify on my computer.  I have uninstalled/reinstalled multiple times.  I get no errors, after I enter my username/password the "logging in" page comes up and spins like ...
  • JVelero
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Privacy Policy - Transfer to other countries

Hi there, The recent changes to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy have prompted me to sit and read through them, and I have a query regarding point 6 of the Privacy Policy (as well as a couple of suggestions around changes like this in genera...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   The recent changes to the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy have prompted me to sit and read through them, and I have a query regarding point 6 of the Privacy Policy (as ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! when the month start for the 10h/month?

I had the message of '0 minutes' remaining on the 31.10.2012 so I thought that on the 01.11.2012 I would had access to spotify again but I'm still blocked... Does anybody knows when the month starts for Spotify? Or where could I find such info?? Docu...

• I had the message of '0 minutes' remaining on the 31.10.2012 so I thought that on the 01.11.2012 I would had access to spotify again but I'm still blocked... Does anybody knows when the month starts ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 48 hour trial not working

I have just agreed to a 48 hour trial however I can't listen to any songs at all unless I have the wrong idea of what the trial is about can someone please help thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I have just agreed to a 48 hour trial however I can't listen to any songs at all unless I have the wrong idea of what the trial is about can someone please help thank you
  • abe3002
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I have been subscribing to Spotify premium for 2 years now. How about a little service for a change? When im one day late for my payment you cut me of premium.. Where is your service? 2 years, how many lasts with you 2 years.? I am very unsatisfied w...

• I have been subscribing to Spotify premium for 2 years now. How about a little service for a change? When im one day late for my payment you cut me of premium.. Where is your service? 2 years, how ma...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I "disconnected from facebook" but it didn't seem to work

I've selected disconnect from facebook. Yet when I log-in (using my spotify username I created back in December 2011) I still see a list of friends and it pulls up my newest profile picture from facebook. I really want this disconnected. I've restart...

• Casual Listener
  • I've selected disconnect from facebook. Yet when I log-in (using my spotify username I created back in December 2011) I still see a list of friends and it pulls up my newest profile picture from face...
  • amandalbroadway
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why wont it let me here the songs i choose

I sing up for the premium plan but I still can't listen to the songs I pickp

• I sing up for the premium plan but I still can't listen to the songs I pickp
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to process payment

I have been attempting to,pay my account balance however or continue to decline by payment. I'm certain that there is adequate funds on my visa plz help need my Spotify Back

• I have been attempting to,pay my account balance however or continue to decline by payment. I'm certain that there is adequate funds on my visa plz help need my Spotify Back
  • jonski_83
  • Gig Goer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Abo Period/Laufzeit

Hallo, weiß jemand wie lange die Laufzeit vom Premium Abo geht? Kann man das monatlich benutzen oder geht es immer 1 Jahr? Kann dazu irgendwie nichts finden. Viele Dank und Grüße ------------ Hallo, does anybody know how long the period for perium ab...

• Regular
  • Hallo,   weiß jemand wie lange die Laufzeit vom Premium Abo geht? Kann man das monatlich benutzen oder geht es immer 1 Jahr?   Kann dazu irgendwie nichts finden.   Viele ...
  • thebiz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please stop cluttering my mail inbox! (Bug report, please read)

I don't know where to contact you to get your attention, i hope this'll do. I can't change my Email notification settings. Whenever i try to save the email field light up in red saying: "Another account is already registered with this email address"....

• Music Fan
  • I don't know where to contact you to get your attention, i hope this'll do.   I can't change my Email notification settings. Whenever i try to save the email field light up in red saying: "A...
  • nikee93
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is no longer Premium

Hi, my account has been changed. I have preimum and about 50 playlists that are gone, only working on my iPhone now, when I login online there is only a free account, no playlists. I have tried to change Facebook password, but it's not the solution. ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my account has been changed. I have preimum and about 50 playlists that are gone, only working on my iPhone now, when I login online there is only a free account, no playlists.    ...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed country settings and can't go online

Hi, I changed my country setting and now Spotify won't let me me go online. I've changed back the country setting to what it was originally, but I still can't go online. Help plz.

• Regular
  • Hi, I changed my country setting and now Spotify won't let me me go online. I've changed back the country setting to what it was originally, but I still can't go online. Help plz. 
  • mikolai
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes