Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate Account?

Solved!

Duplicate Account?

Dear People at Spotify, 

It seems I have one account with spotify directly and another one with my facebook-ID?

Strange thing is: I logged in with my 'normal' account to renew my premium, but it seems that it has been 

booked on an account i can only get onto when i log in with my facebook details. 

It's annoying because my playlist are in the 'normal' account while my subscription is in the 'facebook' account. 

I hope you can help!

207 Replies

I have the same issue!! My facebook seems to have created two spotify accounts. I cannot figure out how to log on to the original one, but I can view it from the duplicate one!

I am having the same duplicate problem and spotify is not responding to me. I want to get back onto my original account that was linked to my Facebook with my premium subscription and all of my playlists but Facebook is now automatically logging me into a new free account with no playlists. 

@audreyfleming97 

I have forwarded your post to the support team at Spotify. Hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

If you have a case number from support, please post it here. (8 digit number)

Thanks for your patience.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you, you are so helpful!

My case number is 

@rlcccc 

Thanks, hopefully someone will be in contact soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have the same problem.

- I deleted my FB acc from my Spotiy acc

- I loged in with my e-mail-adress and password

- I had a new account

I cannot log in with my original account, I have two accs with the same e-mail-adress and password.

My original ID is: 1140507407

My new ID is: 11181871992

How can I get my original account and delete my new account?

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed please get in touch via our contact form and we can lend a hand, thanks!

Edit: It works now. Thanks!

"Your email is not valid, please change it here so we can get back to you"
I have changed my e-mail-adress in FB two times. I see this sentence again and again.

The problem still exists. The support doesn't answer.

@user-removed wrote:

The problem still exists. The support doesn't answer.

No. This is no solution. O.o

Hey Meredith... Could you possibly do mine too? This is my Premium account but I have another free acount which i would like deleting please. The user name is pandrew123 but you will see the security details and my personal info is the same. I just want to keep this one peejay65.

Thanks!

P

Paul Andrew

I have a duplicate account of facebook which is where i have my playlist and my songs and another that has nothing but not because that i have nothing will have duplicated the premium can anyone help me?

@user-removed wrote:

I have the same problem.

- I deleted my FB acc from my Spotiy acc

- I loged in with my e-mail-adress and password

- I had a new account

I cannot log in with my original account, I have two accs with the same e-mail-adress and password.

My original ID is: 1140507407

My new ID is: 11181871992

How can I get my original account and delete my new account?

I want to get it back ..........

The support does not answer since two month.

Hi Meredith,

I think I'm having a similar problem- I found that I have a duplicate account linked to my facebook, and my original account (with my playlists and followers) now just appears as a bunch of numbers (1258875402).  I have no way of getting into my numbers/original account since it was linked to facebook, and everytime I try to log in with facebook the account is pretty much empty (and I go into the duplicate one).  Any help for logging back in to the original would be great, thanks!

Hi,

I also have this problem but it seems to have created an account on 2 different email addresses. I would like to delete one if that is possible so I can link my main Spotify account to my main email address.

Thanks

Hi, 

I have a similar issue with mine. I have two accounts and now I want to move all of my playlists (including Starred playlist) from A account to B account but I can't log in to the "A" account anymore. Please help!!

Hi Meredith

I may have duplicate accounts. My name is Ingrid McCarroll. I have playlists saved on my iphone Spotify app that are not visible on my desktop Spotify, which i have just downloaded.

Can you help please?

My Facebook account is Ingrid Edgeworth McCarroll.

Duplicate account!!!

How do I go to having one account? It appears that my FB linked account I started a while ago has all of my playlists and correct settings.  However, when I updated my Credit Card info for billing, it updated my solo account as premium where there is nothing set.  I don't need two accounts.  Please help!  I am quite frustrated that I just can't call someone on the phone an have this issue corrected!

FB acct id: joseisnow@yahoo.com

Spotify acct id: joseisnow

I don't need to have 2 accounts, I am not even sure how that happened.   Right now the joseisnow is showing "premium' and the FB account is showing "free".  I updated my cc info and it says its currently free and scheduled to bill on the 28th of Sept.  I would like to have one account under joseisnow with the premium feature and all of my playlists.  I don't need any connection to FB. 

Thanks!

Hi,

I also have this problem but it seems to have created an account on 2 different email addresses. I would like to delete one if that is possible so I can link my main Spotify account to my main email address.

Thanks

Suggested posts