Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Duplicate Profile/ Major Login Problem

Duplicate Profile/ Major Login Problem

Hi! Okay so I have a crazy little issue going on. ----Long story short I have a duplicate "profile" set up. I was wondering if you could go in and change it so that my facebook log in information would connect to the original profile. I have all my original playlists on that one, but I can't like log into it. All my account stuff is correct so I have no idea what's going on. I have it connected to my facebook and I recently tried to change the email on facebook and now it's not working- to log in to my original profile account or whatever. I have playlists on the original called "Head Meds" "Holiday" and "Study Buddy".  I love Spotify and I don’t want to have to give it up over a technical problem, so please help me out soon I might die if I have to study for exams without by playlists!

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get everything set up nicely on the account you want to use for you 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts