Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ERROR: Oh no! We're all mixed up....

ERROR: Oh no! We're all mixed up....

When logging in I get a green error screen with the message:

"We're all mixed up"

"Refresh this page or try again later. It may take some time to get things up again."

Have been trying for the past 6 hours to refresh and login, as well as using ingonito window, different browser, four different devices (iPad, iPhone, MacBook, Desktop PC), as well as on WiFi and 4G, yet no luck. Have also tried logging in with brother's and mum's accounts, and get the same error. Mum's account was only set up today and it was fine to process the payment section (unsurprisingly), but now cannot access any account details.

17 Replies

I'be been having the same problem today as i've been trying to cancel my subscription. It's the only thing that DOESN'T work.

Been having  the same problem all day too! How frustrating that there has been no reply from Spotify!

Same here... it's been horrible.

Yup, same here. Come on Spotify!

Same here! Spotify please fix this as soon as possible. It is so frustrating, been trying the whole day! 

same here, please fix it 

Me too! Does anyone has an answer/solution to this problem yet? 

same here for days trying to get things moving glad to here not just me

I have just subscribed to family premium.  $ taken, but get this error message when I try to invite my family members.  **bleep**!??  Have been trying for the past 12 hours.  What's going on??

I'm having the same probelem too! Couldn't log in yesterday or today! No solution so far...

Same problem here. What happens with this forum? Does Spotify participate and provide an answer at some stage?

Yep I'm getting the same thing, after accepting the 99c trial. Spotify seems to be just ignoring it. Seems a bit scammy or incompetent

Yep, and I thought it was me....almost 2 days of this, looking to try the upgrade, but trust it in its current state...no way am I giving out my credit card till this is fixed

Same problems here too. I wanna check premium status...

Maybe Spotify is on holidays...

Still no sign of premium even though I entered banking details the "solution" keeps asking me to sign up for the trial again. But I'm not confident to give banking details again so I guess its put up with ads or switch to another platform

All sorted.

Took a bit of back and forth with SpotifyCares on Facebook but looks to be all up and running fine now.

Suggested posts