Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Email not linked to account

Email not linked to account

Hi,

I have just got my phone back from being repaired and i tried to log back into spotify with no luck. The App keeps telling me there is no account linked with my email address however i was using premium (free 24 month with my phone contract) last week. I have emails asking to confirm my account sent to the email adress that no account is linked to apparently.  Any help or advice will be much appreciated, and if any more imnfo is needed just ask. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 Replies

Hey @DJohnston,

Welcome to the community!

First up, let's try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps.

If you're still having trouble logging in, can you check if you're able to log into the Spotify app or web player from another device?

Let me know how it goes. Have a great day 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Noah, 

Sorry i forgot to mention, i have tried logging in but cannot remebr my password. When i enter my email address to reset the password thats when i get the message saying there is no account linked to the email, Even though when i log into the gmail account in question i can see the the conformation email and numerous emails telling me about local events. 

Hope your having a good day too 🙂 

Hey @DJohnston,

Can you try resetting your password using your username?

Keep me posted 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts