Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

This is why your account has been disabled. Both of these payments were on the same account. It's quite possible that you pushed 'Subscribe' twice. In this case, you simply would've have received 2 months Premium instead of 1, no payment will have been lost.

Anyway, this is not something we can resolve here. If you sit tight, one of our team will be in touch.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

So nothing i can do? Is my account disabled forever?

Sam said above one of the team would be in touch to get this resolved.

Have you receieved any emails from Spotify since then? Be sure to check your spam/junk folders!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No i don't have.

I check my mail every day.

I've dropped Sam a message to remind him about this thread! 😉

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I haven't forgotten, don't worry. However, as it's related to a PayPal reversal, which we take incredibly seriously, a few more steps have to be taken. The relevant team do have your case and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.

-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I'm back again with the same problem. Except it's letting me log in, but it's stuck in offline mode and telling me my password is incorrect even though I know for a fact that it isn't.

I am really sick of this happening.

This is with my other account, the one I made with my facebook credentials. 

@ladyfinnegan wrote:

This is with my other account, the one I made with my facebook credentials. 

The only account I can see is on with the username 'ladyfinnegan'. No link to Facebook. 

If you drop us a line through the contact form we can 1) locate that account and 2) do a bit of troubleshooting. 

Hey im having issues loggin into my account its soo bad im having to use my Wife's account.The problem is i havent been able to login for like 3 weeks keeps telling me my password is incorrect but i know for sure it is. I Took all these steps you guys keep mentioning reset passowrd use a diffrent browser log in directly from facebook app center hwck i even try changing my email cant do that either.Ive sent a contact email to spotify support havent heard from you guys not once very frustrating knowing i cannot listen to my music especially as a premium mebemer. The Email is [snip-mod-email] please help me out here tell me whats wrong because i dont want to be charged for a service im not using 

Im also having the same problem so weird :S.

i have filled in the contact form and waiting for an answer

Rayne924 - Your case is a unique one, I'm afraid we can't give the details on the public forums. 

You should have a reply from one of our agents shortly. 

chillunead - Have you been signing in with your Spotify username and password? Mind confirming which username you're using?

Thanks will the reply via e-mail because all i want to do here is go back to my music i dont want to cancel my membership but i really want to have this resolved

I am getting the error code: 410 message.

My account name is consoleboy.

Can you please fix this?

Its been 6 days and nobody has replied to any of the help forms I submitted.

Thank you.

Warren

consoleboy - I'll chase this up for you.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Any luck?

Thx

Marked as solution

@consoleboy wrote:

Any luck?

Thx

I see you've replied to my first email - so I'll reply to that and we'll carry on there.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

exactly the same issue for me with the username: lasswen

I dont know what to do. please i need some assistance.

Thank you in advance

regards

Tim

Hi

Same thing happened to me. username: dalrun

Why??

dalrun - Could you try changing your password, then logging in again? Just head here.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts