Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies
Marked as solution

It seams that I'm having same problems here: "(error code 410)" and if i try to login through the website it says: "An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again."

So, i just created this new acount so I could post here my problem.

My acc having problems is 'fabiopalm' (uhfabio at gmail dot com email at facebook accounts).

I use to login with facebook but it seams that now it doesn´t refognize for nothing.
Please, i need help. I purchase a premium account 2 months ago on 'fabiopalm' user and in last month in this user. I want the user 'fabiopalm' back because its my facebook user.

Thanks!!!

Marked as solution

Hey fabiopalm, you'll need to get in touch with our payments team through our contact form for this. It looks like your account has been disabled.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Marked as solution

Im have problem on my spotify account. I can use it. The Error Code: 410 keeps stoping me. I created a new account so I can get help. I had signed up via Facebook with my orginal account. please email me so this can be solved asap.

xxxx

thank you.  

Marked as solution

Hey bassguyy, welcome to the Community.

Since it's probably not best to put your email address out on a public forum, I'll just removed that for now. I'll be in touch by email to discuss what's happened to your account.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips
Marked as solution

ok. thxs

Marked as solution

Was sooo frustrated about this originally! For about a week I had no idea why my spotify was telling me that I was offline, and I tried everything from resetting, to uninstalling, to upgrading with no success. I began checking in on my spotify periodically to see if the error fixed its self by some small miracle, and started to notice that some of my newly added playlists were disappearing! Finally, i thought back to the first time I noticed this error, and realized that it was because I had changed my facebook password for the first time since installing the app. It seems that my spotify must have gotten confused because my spotify and facebook passwords were originally the same, and changing my facebook password must have caused things to get mixed up. So, finally got in today using my new facebook password! I feel so stupid! Everything is completely back to normal!

Marked as solution

Putting the pieces together, this sounds like what happened to me last night. All of a sudden I couldn't login with the mobile app, I was getting Error 410 on the desktop app, the web site showed it as "Account Disabled" <?!>, and all my lists and music have since disappeared from view.

Meanwhile, there WAS a PayPal issue a few weeks ago (but it was weeks, not days). Some sort of random check from PayPal regarding Spotify receiving payments (I guess I wasn't the only one!). It was resolved a while ago though, so I didn't think anything of it. I'm now guessing that either the payment link was severed as a result of PayPal's actions, which had a ripple effect, or Spotify is doing a reality check on their end.

Also meanwhile, I was able to login with Facebook, reestablish a payment link to PayPal, and connect FB to what I thought was my regular Spotify account, but I still don't see anything (lists, etc. are still missing).

However, if I use my Spotify username/password (not Facebook) on the desktop app, I DO see all my lists again, but everything is offline and I see the 410 error up top ... and it still shows as disabled on the web, and I can't do anything with the mobile app.

Clues welcome/appreciated!

Marked as solution

Hello Richard,

I am having the same problem as "diegocosta" and as a result, I'm posting here with my wife's account.  As with "diegocosta"...

When I try to login in the Spotify app, it says that my username and password is incorrect.

When i try to register an new account with my Facebook acc, it says that the account already exists.

And when i try to login in the spotify.com it says: An error has ocurred processing your login. Please try again.

The difference here might be that several months ago, I ended my premium account, I would now like to restart it, but I can't due to this log in issue.  Can you help?

Jason

robwilco - I can see my colleague sent you a response to your case a few days ago. He's just requested a couple security details so we can sort this out. 

If you don't see this in your personal inbox, I recommend checking your SPAM filter too. 

Iclaws - I can see that Richard has already responded to your case as well. Please keep an eye on your inbox as we'll continue to help via that email thread.

Greetings! Yes indeed, I provided security and other details ... but then someone else got my response, and it read as if they had not looked at anything I wrote, and the whole process started anew. <!> Spam folder is all clear.

I appreciate the followup here in the forum!!

- RobWilco

RobWilco - Looks like my colleague sorted it for you. Let us know if you have any more trouble.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, 

I have an account registered with the email xxxxxx@gmail.com (i'm currently on a second account I had to create.)

Since cancelling my premium service via paypal however, I'm recieving this login error / my account is not being recognised. 
I'd really like this problem to be rectified as I still value the free service you offer. 

Any information you could provide on this matter would be appreciated. 

Thanks for your time 
[Mod Edit: took out personal info]

HarryFB - I can see what's wrong with your account here, but it's not something we can chat about on here. You'll need to get in touch with our payments team to sort this. Head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get back to you as soon as they can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have been having this issue for a while now. I am currently on my mother's account right now. I contacted y'all through a contact form near the beginning of summer. I figure I'd post it here since I haven't heard back from y'all. Here is the original email I sent:

(As a side note I don't know if I ever actually got Premium. I believe at the time I was set up for it to switch over when my trial ended, but this error apeared around the time it should have switched.)

The account that I'm currently using to contact you is my mother's Spotify account. My normal account is

mcmullins w/ details

I have been having major issues with my Spotify login and I am unable to contact you for support because of it. This is why I'm sending you this contact message through my mom's account. Here are the symptoms I sent you in an e-mail a week or two back:

- When I try to log into the website with facebook it gives me 'An error has occurred processing your login. Please try again.'

- When I try to log into the website with details it gives me 'Incorrect username or password' this combination of username and password was saved in my browser and used to work.

- When I try to log-in to Spotify for windows with either facebook or details, it logs me in but throws a 410 error locking me into offline mode.

- When I change my facebook password the same errors appear.

- When I remove spotify from my allowed apps and then reallow it under my account settings, the same errors still appear.

- When I ask for a password reset from spotify details it says 'The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.' with both my email and username.

- and again, because I can't use my facebook login with any of your services. I can't access your contact forms nor your community website.

I would just like to reassure you that I have reviewed the FAQs and the Community site on the subject and have found no solution. I enjoy using Spotify and was signed up with a subscription. I would rather not have to resubscribe and re-star my songs with a new account. Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

If you can, please reply to this contact form via the e-mail given. Otherwise, I will try to check my mom's e-mail in the future.

Thanks,
- Michael Mullins

Hi semullins - I'm happy to help here but first I need to locate your account. I'm not finding anything with the info provided.

Did you receive a case number when you wrote to us? If so please post it here so I can take a look.

The case number was 

honestly I'm a little sketchy on whether or not I ever had an actual details account, but I was able to log in with the mcmullins account.

Great--thanks Michael.

I've just sent you another email. If you could get back to us with those details we'll be able to locate your account.

RE: linzrehe

Thanks so much for sharing this! I was having the same problem and did everything that you did. I had the same password for both my Spotify and Facebook accounts, too. It wouldn't let me login with my Spotify information because I changed my Facebook password, which is weird.

Anyway, thanks to your post I was finally able to end my frustration and get back to using Spotify. 🙂

Hi, 

I've done this twice now with no response. I can see from your point of view why the account is blocked, but to take away the free service I do not understand. If it's in your power to restore my account then I'd be very grateful. 

Did you ever recieve my email? I haven't received any sort of reply yet.

Suggested posts