Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Error code 3

Solved!

Facebook Error code 3

I can't login to my Spotify with my Facebook account, any clue?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Is alright now, I just keep trying to login and somehow works, but do look into it for this Error code 3 for Facebook account, would not like to get that error again. I'm currently using PC to login, my mobile is still able to login to spotify even though I have problem with PC.

The Error message is : Incorrect Username or password Error code 3.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey there @Freya95, help's arrived!

Would you be able to let me know a bit more as to what's happening here? Are you getting any error messages when you try to log in with Facebook? Also, what device are you on? 

Just let me know and I'll see what I can suggest.

Marked as solution

Is alright now, I just keep trying to login and somehow works, but do look into it for this Error code 3 for Facebook account, would not like to get that error again. I'm currently using PC to login, my mobile is still able to login to spotify even though I have problem with PC.

The Error message is : Incorrect Username or password Error code 3.

Awesome, that's what I like to hear @Freya95!

Just to check, were you clicking the Log in with Facebook button or entering your Facebook credentials into the email address and password boxes? Also, did you create your account with Facebook, or did you connect an existing Spotify account to a Facebook account? 🙂

Suggested posts