Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook to Email Account

Solved!

Facebook to Email Account

Is there a way to switch my account from a Facebook generated account to a regular email/pwd account without losing all of my playlists, etc.?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Shrider

Thanks for your post! 

If you created your Spotify account using your Facebook then no, your Spotify account is forever tied to that Facebook account. If you want a dedicated Spotify login, you need to make a new account (non-Facebook) using the "Create an account using my email address" link on the registration page.

You can then get in touch with customer services using the online contact form if you would like your playlists moved over to your new account and/or your Facebook account to be removed.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Carl

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @Shrider

Thanks for your post! 

If you created your Spotify account using your Facebook then no, your Spotify account is forever tied to that Facebook account. If you want a dedicated Spotify login, you need to make a new account (non-Facebook) using the "Create an account using my email address" link on the registration page.

You can then get in touch with customer services using the online contact form if you would like your playlists moved over to your new account and/or your Facebook account to be removed.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Carl

Suggested posts