Step 1

NEXT STEP

Failure code 403 and can't change the country

Solved!

Failure code 403 and can't change the country

Hi everybody,

Have 2 problems.

Login code 403

Can't change te country, it's now Belguim and NO other option!

Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @gkgreg

Are you happy with their response? What will you do?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?!
Follow me: Snapchat | Twitter | I'm a Blackstar!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hey @gkgreg,

This error code is associated with your Spotify account being disabled. This could be due to payment issues if you are a premium user. If you are please use this contact form.

To change your country for your Spotify account, you need to access the account overview, please note that free users can only have their account changed to a different country for 14 days. 

Let me know what happens! 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Thanks @SuperWisdom,

I had premium but I have stopped it on time.
Then the Belgium country I don't live in Belgium.

Hey @gkgreg,

Have you been able to make payments on time, have you ever had any problems with Spotify taking money out of your account? If you're account is disabled, you probably won't be able to change the country yet.

Its also a good idea to contact Spotify support via their support form

Let me know the outcome.

Waiting for the reply from the support form.

@gkgreg, please note that it will take 24-48 hours for a reply. Make sure you reply to the "no-reply" email to get a faster response. 

Thanks! 🙂

.....however your Spotify and Facebook accounts have now become unlinked.... bla bla

Hey @gkgreg,

Has support been in contact with you? What did they say?

See my previous post

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry to hear that you're unable to change your country settings. No worries, we're here to help you out.

We've taken a look and found that you have the following accounts:

1. Spotify Free registered with the email address *****@**** that you can access with your username gk*** and password. On this account you have 8 playlists. 
  2. Spotify Free registered with the same email address *****@*****, however your Spotify and Facebook accounts have now become unlinked. On this account you have 2 playlists.

We can close one of these for you so you only have one account. If you like the sound of this, which account would you like to keep?

We’re unfortunately not able to transfer subscriptions. However, we can move across your playlists, followers and everything from Your Music.

Well it works now!

Thank you all!

Marked as solution

Hey @gkgreg

Are you happy with their response? What will you do?

Yes I'm happy!
Quick response! And they solve it quick!

Great @gkgreg,

Really happy for you!

Let us know if you need anymore help.

Suggested posts