403 forbidden error on Spotify API

403 forbidden error on Spotify API

Plan

Premium

Client ID
04faea73cf99467b8c117a33870cd3bc

My Question or Issue

Hi team,

I'm experiencing some 403 responses trying to connect to Spotify API, I've been checked my App Profile on Spotify App Dashboard and I've not seen any error, even I've rotated/updated my secret code en try to get a new token without any result, example:

<h2>Your client does not have permission to get URL <code>/api/token</code> from this server.</h2>

Is there anything that I can do to re enable my app flush? Did Spotify change their API at any point? I've been using Spotify's oAuth2 for logging into my webapp because I help people to build playlists on his Spotify accounts based on their favorite concerts or creating playlist about their probable setlists for upcoming concerts. But currently, I can't create a playlist or log in to my platform.

Thanks in advance!
Best

3 Replies

Have you added the redirect URI to the Dashboard of your app?

Dashboard → App → Edit Settings → Redirect URI → Add → Save

Hi @Ximzend, yes, it was working at least for the past year, I'm checking logs and on the pasts two weeks I've receiving those errors once in a while, and finally this week I can't login anymore.

Thanks!

Because you don't have access to the account anymore, I recommend you to get in touch with Spotify Support.

You can use that page without logging in.

(I first mistook the error for "INVALID_CLIENT: Invalid redirect URI".)

Suggested posts