Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Germany T-Mobile Spotify Flat Switch

Germany T-Mobile Spotify Flat Switch

Greetings,

I hope someone can help. I a very happy Spotify Premium customer.  I am stationed in Germany with the US Army.  T-Mobile Germany is offering a music Flat that allows users to stream music using spotify that doesn't cost against your data.  I want to sign up for this, but how do I switch my account to them?

Is it just as easy as putting my user data into my account info on T-Mobile?

Thanks for the help in advance.

3 Replies

You'll need to wait for your Premium to run out, but yes, all you have to do is give them your account info (username: bigpapa555). They'll then get your Premium going.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks Sam,

How do I get the subscription cancelled right now?.. I understand the money I paid to the end of Feb will be lost, but I want to get this done now.  I am getting flat rate data streaming and it is worth the extra. 

The jokers at T-Mobile.de are giving me a story that data rate only starts when the account is linked (doesn't make sense to me either)

I love Spotify and would love to be able to stream it for free.  I have been with you guys and girls for over a year and never want to leave. 

Help me please..... Oh they did tell me that one option is to start a new account, but then I would lose all my play lists... UGH

Thanks again for the help..

Joe

Hi Joe,

Not a problem. If you could contact us here, we'll see what we can do.

Sounds a good deal, that T-Mobile one.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts