Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Get charged $9.99 every month for premium but account says I am free user and shows no payment info

Get charged $9.99 every month for premium but account says I am free user and shows no payment info

So I purchased Spotify premium a while ago and it worked fine for a while. One day out of the blue premium stopped working - when I got into my account it says that I am a free user and need to upgrade to premium as well as enter in payment info. The major issue here is that I am still getting charged $9.99 per month and currently cannot find anyway to cancel that or get my premium account back. I know for a fact that I have the right login info as I only use one email.  As you can see this is extremely frustrating, any help would be greatly appreciated. 

1 Reply

Hello, @John_Scott38! It looks like you have two accounts now. There's nothing much we can do for you on the community forums in this case. Just get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to get this sorted out for you. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly.

Suggested posts