Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting charged for premium when I'm already on a family plan

Getting charged for premium when I'm already on a family plan

I was invited to join a family plan while still having my premium account. I looked through the FAQs regarding this and it said that I would not be charged further and that the main family plan account holder would only be charged. This was over a month ago which means that I should have see no charges for this month on my visa bill. Just wondering what I have to do to. Thanks
1 Reply

Hi @user-removed thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

How strange! Here's the family FAQ just in case you haven't already flicked through it or maybe you missed something. Would you be able to check out the subscription status on your account? If you're down as a member of a premium for family membership then you will have had to cancel the premium subscription in order to join it. If it still says premium then you haven't yet joined the family account. If you are down as a family member but are still being charged then I'd first check your receipts here to see when the charge was for and see if it correlates with your previous and current subscription. 

If that still seems wrong somehow then reach out to Spotify Cares and their accounts team will be able to take a look at your account for you. You can find them through this contact form, their facebook or their twitter.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Suggested posts