Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Charged more than once a month

How can I get refunded?? I've been charged more than 3 times this month!!

• How can I get refunded?? I've been charged more than 3 times this month!!
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling spotify

Hi, I am wanting to cancel my spotify account, i have tried going to the subscription on the left panel of the screen but once clicked on nothing comes up about cancelling my account! I have tried cancelling it through my mobile phone as well but am ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I am wanting to cancel my spotify account, i have tried going to the subscription on the left panel of the screen but once clicked on nothing comes up about cancelling my account! I have t...
  • octodur
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration

Hi Everybody!I need help, and I hope that you can help me. So I registered to the Spotify 7 days trial version 3 days ago with my e-mail adress. Today my niece sent me a family invitation to the Spotify to the same e-mail adress. I tried to register ...

• Hi Everybody! I need help, and I hope that you can help me. So I registered to the Spotify 7 days trial version 3 days ago with my e-mail adress. Today my niece sent me a family invitation to the Sp...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Undo a premium subscription/have my money back

Hello everyone. I had bought three months of spotify premium for 99 cents but yesterday forgot to delete my subscription before the expiring date after which I would have been charged of the normal fee... which I have. I was wondering if there's any ...

• Hello everyone.  I had bought three months of spotify premium for 99 cents but yesterday forgot to delete my subscription before the expiring date after which I would have been charged of the n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium payment

Throughthe Apple Store I paid my monthly suscription but the Spotify do not change to premium it is on free.Hoy can I solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • Throughthe Apple Store I paid my monthly suscription but the Spotify do not change to premium it is on free. Hoy can I solve this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify charges me for premium when I don't want it

I got the 3 months for $0.99 and recently it charged me for premium without notifying me and it was taken out of my account. I want a refund and would like to be notified every time Spotify charges me.

• I got the 3 months for $0.99 and recently it charged me for premium without notifying me and it was taken out of my account. I want a refund and would like to be notified every time Spotify charges m...
  • mcjmnz
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paying for subscription for premium my payment is due soon but my card was compromised I need to pay

Unsubscribe to the premium package for the family payment plan and my payment is due the 22nd of August my credit card was compromised I can't pay it until the 3rd of the month how can I get help with keeping my subscription on

• Regular
  • Unsubscribe to the premium package for the family payment plan and my payment is due the 22nd of August my credit card was compromised I can't pay it until the 3rd of the month how can I get help wit...
  • CBaqui
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Student account

I am trying to get my student discount but it won't verify that I am a student even though I tried signing up while sitting in my dorm on campus.

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to get my student discount but it won't verify that I am a student even though I tried signing up while sitting in my dorm on campus.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student account ended and automatically got charge the 9.99

So I checking my account and noticed that my spotify charge was 9.99. I did not recieve any email or notice that my membership was ending. I just renewed my student memebership again. I was wondering if will my 9.99 charge change to the student price...

• Casual Listener
  • So I checking my account and noticed that my spotify charge was 9.99. I did not recieve any email or notice that my membership was ending. I just renewed my student memebership again. I was wondering...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Information

Hi,I upgraded to Spotify Premium a month ago by adding my billing information.Now I'm back to free, but I never cancelled.I want to upgrade to Spotify for Family, but it's making me put in my billing information again. If I put in my information, wil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I upgraded to Spotify Premium a month ago by adding my billing information. Now I'm back to free, but I never cancelled. I want to upgrade to Spotify for Family, but it's making me put in my b...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for someone!

Halo,I desided to give a best friend spotify primium as a birthday gift some years ago.. unfortunatly this friendship does not exist anymore and there is zero comunication between us.. and because of this I am not willing to continue paying for the s...

• Halo, I desided to give a best friend spotify primium as a birthday gift some years ago.. unfortunatly this friendship does not exist anymore and there is zero comunication between us.. and because ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset password to old mail adress

I forgot my password and pressed on reset password but the mail adress my spotify account is no longer in use so I didnt recieve any mail. Now I cant log in. What to do?

• I forgot my password and pressed on reset password but the mail adress my spotify account is no longer in use so I didnt recieve any mail. Now I cant log in. What to do?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify® 60-Days Free Trial Offer

How do I sign up for this? I am so confused, can someone please help?

• How do I sign up for this? I am so confused, can someone please help?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged TWICE with the student fee and when I tried loggin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello yesterday I tried changing to spotify for students. I followed all instructions and I was denied the subscription. It said that I was not qualified as a student. This morning I had been charged...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Problem finding my premium account

I have an account that is in Spotify Free and another one that I linked with my facebook and had the student discount, however, I accidentally linked the spotify free account with my facebook account so now if I log in using facebook I see the free a...

• I have an account that is in Spotify Free and another one that I linked with my facebook and had the student discount, however, I accidentally linked the spotify free account with my facebook account...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

i would like to know which of my unidays accounts is discounting my spotify premium account. Unidays isnt helping!

• Visitor
  • i would like to know which of my unidays accounts is discounting my spotify premium account.  Unidays isnt helping!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

My account was merged with someone elses, HELP!

So, Severl months ago (maybe over a year?), presumably due to some sort of database error I all of a sudden had a bunch of playlists that I didnt recognize in my account, and many of my playlists were gone. I deleted all the ones that I didnt recogni...

• Music Fan
  • So,   Severl months ago  (maybe over a year?), presumably due to some sort of database error I all of a sudden had a bunch of playlists that I didnt recognize in my account, and many of m...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

changing my email adress

hi! i have tried to change my email adress, and i change it on facebook to, but it doesnt work ..

• hi! i have tried to change my email adress, and i change it on facebook to, but it doesnt work .. 😕
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs were added, but not by me?

Hello! About half an hour ago, several songs by a band called 'the Blossoms' was added to my playlist. I did not add these, and I certanly do not share this account. I have logged out, re-set my password, and reset all devices. Could this be a bug is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   About half an hour ago, several songs by a band called 'the Blossoms' was added to my playlist. I did not add these, and I certanly do not share this account.    I have lo...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes