Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Why is it so difficult to delete my account?

Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous. Anyway, I have followed the procedure outlined in other posts, where I send support an email requestin...

• Visitor
  • Why can't I delete my account from within my own profile? I believe this is made difficult on purpose, and I find this practice to be unscrupulous.    Anyway, I have followed the procedur...
  • brendan1964
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium problems

Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...

• Regular
  • Ive been tryna get spotify premium w an itunes card but the problem is that the "get sportify premium" doesnt pop up...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account headache

I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" .Checked my linked email address on my bill from iTunes and still doesn't work ..Help me please !...

• Casual Listener
  • I lost my iphone .. i got a replacement, did a backup and blablabla but when i am logging into my spotify account which should be premium,it says "free" . Checked my linked email address on my bill ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify thinks I'm abroad but I'm not + changing country problem

I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log on. The thing is that I haven't been outside my co...

• I've been using Spotify over a month now and just today, it logged me out and a message popped up saying that "You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days." The same message pops up when I try to log...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! wrong email Account tybonius

Dear sportify, I have used spotify in the past and wanted to use it again. I used to log in with facebook. My facebook is not in use anymore.My email is wrong aswell. It should be *********@gmail.com in stead of *********@mail.com. ( I assume the adm...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear sportify,   I have used spotify in the past and wanted to use it again. I  used to log in with facebook. My facebook is not in use anymore. My email is wrong aswell. It should be **...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not select the country where I am

I can not log in and spotify told me to select the country where I am.but there is only original country. no other country I can choose.(I am in Japan now and I am from Taiwan.)

• Casual Listener
  • I can not log in and spotify told me to select the country where I am. but there is only original country. no other country I can choose. (I am in Japan now and I am from Taiwan.)
  • lionlai05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi..i have fido pulse plan which included subscription for premium spotify for 2 years. I'm on my 4th month on my subscription,how come my account said it's free. And can't access any playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi..i have fido pulse plan which included subscription for premium spotify for 2 years. I'm on my 4th month on my subscription,how come my account said it's free. And can't access any playlist.
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved songs no longer downloading and instead streaming on PC

I don't know if this is something that spotify has changed or if it is the result of selecting a higher fidelity quality for my music, but my saved song list is no longer saved directly to my PC. This is problematic for me because I do not have a goo...

• I don't know if this is something that spotify has changed or if it is the result of selecting a higher fidelity quality for my music, but my saved song list is no longer saved directly to my PC. Thi...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can login on Spotify site but not the app?

Hi I've tried many times carefully typing the password and can log in to my account online but it doesn't log in on the app saying 'login failed' in entering exactly the same details. Ugh please help! Thanks, Mel

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I've tried many times carefully typing the password and can log in to my account online but it doesn't log in on the app saying 'login failed' in entering exactly the same details. Ugh please help...
  • MelC55
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login - account not recognised

Hi as you. Can see my sons account is on my family account. But he can't login either through the website or the app. It says the account doesn't exist - can u help pls ?!

• Hi as you. Can see my sons account is on my family account. But he can't login either through the website or the app. It says the account doesn't exist - can u help pls ?!
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free not given to me

Hey guys, I got an e-mail from Spotify saying that if I change to familiar plan, I would get 30 days for free. But it was a lie they didn't give me those days for free

• Hey guys, I got an e-mail from Spotify saying that if I change to familiar plan, I would get 30 days for free. But it was a lie 😞 they didn't give me those days for free
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount charged me

I was planning on getting the student discount fot spotify premium but couldn't verify my college so I just exit out the page and yet they still charge me the $4.99 for the premium but didn't actually give it to me help pls

• I was planning on getting the student discount fot spotify premium but couldn't verify my college so I just exit out the page and yet they still charge me the $4.99 for the premium but didn't actuall...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premius problem

Ive been trying to get spotify premium from the app but it is not letting me get it. The "get premium notification" just pops up nd the only option i have is just "got it".

• Regular
  • Ive been trying to get spotify premium from the app but it is not letting me get it. The "get premium notification" just pops up nd the only option i have is just "got it".
  • Quinteroj48
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot join Premium for Family

In addition to the subject line, this text appears:"Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan." Then you are supposed to click the green butto...

• In addition to the subject line, this text appears: "Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family ...
  • Kimchandler5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT APPROVED, PAID AND STILL NOT PREMIUM

Good night, i send my request for the student discount and i got approved and everything was fine, i paid 2 times and i have not being upgrade yet! i got approved by your third party website... so i have 2 processing payments and still dont have my u...

• Good night, i send my request for the student discount and i got approved and everything was fine, i paid 2 times and i have not being upgrade yet! i got approved by your third party website... so i ...
  • krperez
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No puedo quitar mi cuenta facebook

Inicie mi cuenta premium familiar con una cuenta de facebook, ahora por problemas personales quiero cerrar mi cuenta de facebook, cuando cancelo mi cuenta en Facebook se cierra mi Spotify tambien y cuando lo inicio este reactiva mi cuenta de facebook...

• Inicie mi cuenta premium familiar con una cuenta de facebook, ahora por problemas personales quiero cerrar mi cuenta de facebook, cuando cancelo mi cuenta en Facebook se cierra mi Spotify tambien y c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying for two different subscriptions on one account

I paid my bill with a master card gift card (not sure if that makes a difference). I tried to upgrade to Student from free. The money was taken off of the card but my Spotify was still on the free subscription for hours after the charge was posted on...

• I paid my bill with a master card gift card (not sure if that makes a difference). I tried to upgrade to Student from free. The money was taken off of the card but my Spotify was still on the free su...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ayuda con mi cuenta

Hola buenos diasTengo mi Cuenta premium Vinculada A una facebook, me inhabilitaron Resultados de la Búsqueda Que el facebook y Ahora no puedo entrar a La Cuenta y La Estoy Pagando y la quiero USAR Que deberia Hacer?

• Hola buenos dias Tengo mi Cuenta premium Vinculada A una facebook, me inhabilitaron Resultados de la Búsqueda Que el facebook y Ahora no puedo entrar a La Cuenta y La Estoy Pagando y la quiero USAR ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes