Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charges

I got charge 4 times!! I only have on account and am not connected to facebook. I deleted all other accounts months ago and double checked to with spotify. They said i only have one. How the heck do i get my money back!???

• I got charge 4 times!! I only have on account and am not connected to facebook. I deleted all other accounts months ago and double checked to with spotify. They said i only have one. How the heck do ...
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paused premien

My premium is paused although my bill gets paid with my contract on time every month

• My premium is paused although my bill gets paid with my contract on time every month
  • Bearfootrecords
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't accept my mastercard therefore can't upgrade?

So I cancelled my subscription cause I had to cancel my bank card, now I've got a new card and I'm trying to get premium again but it's saying there that there is an issue and to try again later. It's been like this for a week, my card details are ri...

• So I cancelled my subscription cause I had to cancel my bank card, now I've got a new card and I'm trying to get premium again but it's saying there that there is an issue and to try again later. It'...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify couldn't;t confirm my eligibility as student

Hello, I'm currently student at Laguardia and I want to purchase a spotify premium for students but it wouldn't allow me to saying spotify can't confirm my account. What do I have to do?

• Hello,    I'm currently student at Laguardia and I want to purchase a spotify premium for students but it wouldn't allow me to saying spotify can't confirm my account. What do I have to d...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FORGOT USER AND PASSWORD BUT I AM PREMIUM

Me han renovadoa premium pero he olvidado la cuenta y el password. pueden localizar mi cuenta por el recibo o el número se mí cuenta bancaria?

• Me han renovadoa premium pero he olvidado la cuenta y el password. pueden localizar mi cuenta por el recibo o el número se mí cuenta bancaria?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying trouble.

I tried to suscribe for a year, put all my debit card information, and when i clicked to pay, it said that there was an error, but my bank notified me that the payment was made, but Spotify hasn't change my suscription plan, what's happening? What sh...

• I tried to suscribe for a year, put all my debit card information, and when i clicked to pay, it said that there was an error, but my bank notified me that the payment was made, but Spotify hasn't ch...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Spotify got disabled

My Spotify recently got disabled and it won't let me log back in and I couldn't get all my music that I had back, I was using my moms credit card but she canceled it and ever since that I wasn't able to get in touch with my account

• My Spotify recently got disabled and it won't let me log back in and I couldn't get all my music that I had back, I was using my moms credit card but she canceled it and ever since that I wasn't able...
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sub Refund

I cancelled prem sub a few days after being charged. Mobile app said I was out of pre sub immediately after cancellation. But my account here says the sub is continuing until the end of the current period. I think this is wrong. Should I get refund?

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled prem sub a few days after being charged. Mobile app said I was out of pre sub immediately after cancellation. But my account here says the sub is continuing until the end of the current p...
  • cjlusa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION FOR TRIAL WONT CANCEL!!!!

I did a 3 month trial and I tried everything to cancel it but it didn't work. HELP ME NOW!!!!!

• I did a 3 month trial and I tried everything to cancel it but it didn't work. HELP ME NOW!!!!!
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! connect for family premium only for admin :(

i subscribe to "spotify for family" and the "spotify connect" work only on the administrator account.all the family need to use the "spotify connect" option. bug or i miss something

• Casual Listener
  • i subscribe to "spotify for family" and the "spotify connect" work only on the administrator account. all the family need to use the "spotify connect" option.   bug or i miss something  
  • rurudotorg
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canel Account/ facebook

I have 2 accounts, my first one I made was with facebook and the second one I made with gmail. I now dont use the first account so I need to delete it/disconnect facebook but I dont know how to, in order to use my second account with facebook

• I have 2 accounts, my first one I made was with facebook and the second one I made with gmail. I now dont use the first account so I need to delete it/disconnect facebook but I dont know how to, in o...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Email already in use / but can't get a password reset email for that account

Hello,I have an account, and when i try to change the email address to the one i use for all the payments ( i would like to subscripte to Spotify familly), i get an error message saying that this email adress is already in use.But, when i try to rese...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have an account, and when i try to change the email address to the one i use for all the payments ( i would like to subscripte to Spotify familly), i get an error message saying that this...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in on Android app

I can log in on the site, but the app is not working

• I can log in on the site, but the app is not working
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign up for Premium

I have had Spotify for a couple of years but I needed to change my credit card on the account. Now it won't let sign up for the regular premium. I can only sign up for student or family of which I am neither. How do I sign up for the basid Premium?

• I have had Spotify for a couple of years but I needed to change my credit card on the account. Now it won't let sign up for the regular premium. I can only sign up for student or family of which I am...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP still can't sign into my account

I was automatically signed out out of my account about few days ago. Even when I reset my password, unusually and reinstall my app on android. I can't log in! I have a premium account and this is soo annoying. And I see many other people having simil...

• Casual Listener
  • I was automatically signed out out of my account about few days ago. Even when I reset my password, unusually and reinstall my app on android. I can't log in! I have a premium account and this is soo...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account Problem

Hello, my brother paid a family premium subscription with his account, once the procedures to enter the family subscription done, I use my own account two weeks and suddenly turned to a free accountPlease Help, and sorry for my bad english, i'm from ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my brother paid a family premium subscription with his account, once the procedures to enter the family subscription done, I use my own account two weeks and suddenly turned to a free account ...
  • MarcoAlassia98
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

canceled subscription but still being charged

I cancelled my subscription but am still being charged and this is very frustrating as this has happened twice.

• I cancelled my subscription but am still being charged and this is very frustrating as this has happened twice.
  • CraftByte
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked!

my account was just hacked. They changed my password and email address. I can still login using facebook, but can't make a change to my password or email because I need the old password which the obviosuly changed. I sent in a form, but it went to th...

• my account was just hacked. They changed my password and email address. I can still login using facebook, but can't make a change to my password or email because I need the old password which the obv...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Reedem Code

I wanted to use my code but it will not works as it should . It is not accepted by the subscription ! Help me

• I wanted to use my code but it will not works as it should . It is not accepted by the subscription ! Help me
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes