Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelling

Need to cancel subscription how do i do that!

• Need to cancel subscription how do i do that!
  • n0h0m0s
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Rogers Account

I used the wrong account when signing up with my rogers account how can i change the account associated with my rogers phone number??

• I used the wrong account when signing up with my rogers account how can i change the account associated with my rogers phone number??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing the mail

Hi! I dont remember my current acounts password which i use by facebook. And the thing is i dont remember the password of my e-mail adress that i singed in with either and beacuse of that i cant renew my password. I dont wanna do all the new account ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I dont remember my current acounts password which i use by facebook. And the thing is i dont remember the password of my e-mail adress that i singed in with either and beacuse of that i cant rene...
  • karadenizebrar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

I was charge for student 4.99, but no premium

So it denied my school discount but debit from my account 4.99 plus taxes. How do it get a refund?

• So it denied my school discount but debit from my account 4.99 plus taxes. How do it get a refund?
  • Mailenicolee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Help

Help! Last month I cancelled my premium subscription but was just charged for another month! I thought maybe I didn't do it right but when I looked under my subscription it says I have the free version! I contacted support only for them to email me b...

• Help! Last month I cancelled my premium subscription but was just charged for another month! I thought maybe I didn't do it right but when I looked under my subscription it says I have the free versi...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I dont get premium work

I just get free premium offer for 30-days, but it doesnt work! I use my fb to sign in. I logout and back in to spotify and I delete it and download it again my cellphone but anything doesnt work, what I can do??

• I just get free premium offer for 30-days, but it doesnt work! I use my fb to sign in. I logout and back in to spotify and I delete it and download it again my cellphone but anything doesnt work, wha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to continue a student subscription

I've just had a year of Spotify premium at the student rate and I'm trying to extend this for another year as I'm still a student but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so? I've just been charged the full price for last month

• Casual Listener
  • I've just had a year of Spotify premium at the student rate and I'm trying to extend this for another year as I'm still a student but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so? I've just been charg...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone 2year spotify premium..

Hi ive recently upgraded my phone with Vodafone and chosen Spotify Premium asy 2 year addon but when i go onto spotify its got my account down as a free account not premium? Can anyone help??Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ive recently upgraded my phone with Vodafone and chosen Spotify Premium asy 2 year addon but when i go onto spotify its got my account down as a free account not premium? Can anyone help?? Than...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Facebook

I had the premium membership threw my face book I have since deleted my face book I need to transfer the membership to my new account and I would like to speak with some on on the phone not a message bored

• I had the premium membership threw my face book I have since deleted my face book I need to transfer the membership to my new account and I would like to speak with some on on the phone not a message...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I bought a premium license and i didn't receive it!

Yesterday i saw a really good promotion on spotify for people that used playstations. It was 2 months for only 2 euros. https://www.spotify.com/us/playstation/. I realized the purschase but i didn't recieved the upgrade i have the comprovative but i ...

• Yesterday i saw a really good promotion on spotify for people that used playstations. It was 2 months for only 2 euros. https://www.spotify.com/us/playstation/. I realized the purschase but...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Conta premium

Minha conta Premium não está funcionando, o pagamento foi efetuado, recebi o recibo por mail, mas nada funciona. Já reinstalei o programa, mas até agora nada.

• Minha conta Premium não está funcionando, o pagamento foi efetuado, recebi o recibo por mail, mas nada funciona. Já reinstalei o programa, mas até agora nada.
  • rchaves100
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Somehow someone on my account

Hey, well I just noticed that someone is using a "PS4-566" to listen to music from my spotify account, I've disconnected all devices, changed password, still on. Disconnected all devices, disconnected facebook, changed password, and disconnected all ...

• Visitor
  • Hey, well I just noticed that someone is using a "PS4-566" to listen to music from my spotify account, I've disconnected all devices, changed password, still on.  Disconnected all devices, disco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium - family

Hello, my wife invited me for a Premium - Family. However, when I click on the link to Accept the invitation, the next step mentions that 'We could not add you to Premium for Family, because your account hasn't got the same country as the owner of th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my wife invited me for a Premium - Family. However, when I click on the link to Accept the invitation, the next step mentions that 'We could not add you to Premium for Family, because your acc...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Got Spotify Premium and can't listen to anything

I am trying to listen to some music and it will just keep tellingme that the song is unavailable and skip all the tracks. It has been happening all day and it is getting really annoying. How can I fix this?

• Visitor
  • I am trying to listen to some music and it will just keep tellingme that the song is unavailable and skip all the tracks. It has been happening all day and it is getting really annoying.   How...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ads on premium

I have started getting these annoying ads from Spotify about how to use the application e.g "how to create a playlist". I'm a premium member and DONT WANT ADS!!! especially not when in the middle of a workout enjoying my music. Why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I have started getting these annoying ads from Spotify about how to use the application e.g "how to create a playlist". I'm a premium member and DONT WANT ADS!!! especially not when in the middle of ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

User name is incorrect

I logged into my account but it becomes my sister's name? How do I change it? Both of us are paying for premium separately

• I logged into my account but it becomes my sister's name? How do I change it? Both of us are paying for premium separately
  • Rockingspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Signing in

I have been trying to use the free service of Spotify but for some reason it is not possible for me to sign in anymore.after I sight out it was for some reason impossible to sign in again.the app tells me that either the email address or the password...

• I have been trying to use the free service of Spotify but for some reason it is not possible for me to sign in anymore. after I sight out it was for some reason impossible to sign in again. the a...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Extend premium automatically

HiI had premium services for 3months and I did not want to extend my premium. However it extended automatically paid itself from my account. How should I solve this problem? I dont wanna use premium anymore and wanna have refund if possible. Thanks

• Hi I had premium services for 3months and I did not want to extend my premium. However it extended automatically paid itself from my account. How should I solve this problem? I dont wanna use premiu...
  • Rockingspotify
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Rock Star

Hi guys!I just filled out the Spotify Rock Star application form and I have two questions. One is when and how will I know if I was accepted, and second was if there is any cost to the program.Thank you!

• Music Fan
  • Hi guys! I just filled out the Spotify Rock Star application form and I have two questions. One is when and how will I know if I was accepted, and second was if there is any cost to the program. Th...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled my account and was charged $9.99 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm unemployed right now, I havn't logged into my spotify for months and i've canceled my subscription. I want my $9.99 back and I don't plan on using spotify premium. The payment failed over 15 days ago and I canceled my subscription so I don't know...

• I'm unemployed right now, I havn't logged into my spotify for months and i've canceled my subscription. I want my $9.99 back and I don't plan on using spotify premium. The payment failed over 15 days...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes