Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Charged twice to start student premium.

I just started the student discount and when I entered my debit card information the first time I was charged but the premium did not start once I verified my student status I was then charged again.

• I just started the student discount and when I entered my debit card information the first time I was charged but the premium did not start once I verified my student status I was then charged again.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar Premium

Me invitaron a formar parte de un pla familiar Premium , pero ya no quiero ser parte de esa subscripcion, como lo cancelo o doy de baja ?? Gracias

• Visitor
  • Me invitaron a formar parte de un pla familiar Premium  , pero ya no quiero ser parte de esa subscripcion, como lo cancelo o doy de baja ?? Gracias 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

logs in to PC and sonos but not android or iphone apps?

solved.login on computers was the email but only the username which was the email without the @....com of the email worked on the apps

• solved. login on computers was the email but only the username which was the email without the @....com of the email worked on the apps
  • jenniferkobylus
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Logging into more then one device w/out facebook

How can u log into other devices that have the spotify app but dont have facebook to log into it? I have premium and other devices i want to losten to my music on but i can't log into with Facebook.. is there a way i can do this?

• How can u log into other devices that have the spotify app but dont have facebook to log into it? I have premium and other devices i want to losten to my music on but i can't log into with Facebook.....
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution use youtube

just stop this nonsense since i have not been able to log inif you travel it becomes worse change the country and your userfile is deletedso youtube is free

• Visitor
  • just stop this nonsense since i have not been able to log in if you travel it becomes worse change the country and your userfile is deleted so youtube is free  
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Account

Hi, I have been trying to delete my account, but I haven't received a confirmation from Spotify yet and the profile is still running. Please remove it permanently. Thank you.

• Hi,  I have been trying to delete my account, but I haven't received a confirmation from Spotify yet and the profile is still running.  Please remove it permanently.  Thank you.&nbs...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you leave a Spotify Family?

I'm currently a premium member, and whilst doing some research on Spotify Families, I accidentally signed up for that service. I am trying to join a family set up by my sister but everytime I click on the link invite, it says I'm already part of anot...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently a premium member, and whilst doing some research on Spotify Families, I accidentally signed up for that service.  I am trying to join a family set up by my sister but everytime I ...
  • cherievoon
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription renewed yesterday, but joined family subscription today

Hey, my premium subscription was renewed yesterday, but I just joined a family subscription today. Is there anyway to get a refund on the subscription?

• Hey, my premium subscription was renewed yesterday, but I just joined a family subscription today. Is there anyway to get a refund on the subscription? 
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

changing to Student Subscriptions!

Hello,I LOVE Spotify, thank you!!!!I am a student and would like to switch to premium for student discount. Please help- thanks

• Hello, I LOVE Spotify, thank you!!!! I am a student and would like to switch to premium for student discount.  Please help-  thanks  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution trouble making a account

i have a vanilla prepaid mastercard gift card for $50 and i would like to use it to buy a account, is this possible?

• i have a vanilla prepaid mastercard gift card for $50 and i would like to use it to buy a account, is this possible?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trial - First payment - Cleared all my downloaded tracks...

i am very frustrated with Spotify service as I am currently in an isolated place with limit and weak wifi signal. My trial period recently finished, and as I was expecting I was charged my first payment. In the process of this change all my downloade...

• Visitor
  • i am very frustrated with Spotify service as I am currently in an isolated place with limit and weak wifi signal. My trial period recently finished, and as I was expecting I was charged my first paym...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleting Account Signed Up w/ Facebook

Hi, I currently hold two accounts, one signed up with Facebook quite some time ago that is basically blank (no playlists, no subscription), and the other one, which I have been constantly using and with premium subscription. Is there a way that can c...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I currently hold two accounts, one signed up with Facebook quite some time ago that is basically blank (no playlists, no subscription), and the other one, which I have been constantly us...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't use my familiar invitation code

I just can't use my invitation code of my plan familiar. I receive a error message when I try it "Ops, an error occurred. Try again"...Very helpful...Have anyone faced this problem as well?Thanks!

• I just can't use my invitation code of my plan familiar. I receive a error message when I try it "Ops, an error occurred. Try again"...Very helpful... Have anyone faced this problem as wel...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in on my phone

I'm running iOS 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify. Every time I try to log in I get an error saying "you've already created an account with this email address." Tried changing my password and it didn't help. Any ideas? This is insanely annoyin...

• I'm running iOS 9.3.5 with the latest version of Spotify. Every time I try to log in I get an error saying "you've already created an account with this email address." Tried changing my password and ...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone using my bank account to pay their spotify!!!

I recently checked my balance on the internet and saw that someone in Great Britain is using MY bank account to pay for their spotify. I have tried to get contact with spotify but i cant find the phonenumber or emal anywhere. Solve my problem please!...

• I recently checked my balance on the internet and saw that someone in Great Britain is using MY bank account to pay for their spotify. I have tried to get contact with spotify but i cant find the p...
  • tinasue123
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just purchased the student premium, but it's not upgrading my account. I got charged twice on my card as well.. What should I do?

• I just purchased the student premium, but it's not upgrading my account. I got charged twice on my card as well..   What should I do?
  • Algee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling prescription

Hi there. I was just wondering if once I have cancelled my prescription will I still have all my downloaded music? And/or any of my playlists? Thanks!

• Hi there. I was just wondering if once I have cancelled my prescription will I still have all my downloaded music? And/or any of my playlists? Thanks!
  • Katiegrim17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Realizei o pagamento do boleto, obtive confirmação de pagamento mas nao acesso o premium

Fiz o pagamento do boleto no valor de 14, 90 reais, chegou a confirmação do pagamento em meu email mas n consta recebo na minha conta do spotify e n consigo acessar o Premium.

• Fiz o pagamento do boleto no valor de 14, 90 reais, chegou a confirmação do pagamento em meu email mas n consta recebo na minha conta do spotify e n consigo acessar o Premium.
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't play anything properly without Spotify taking up a life of its own.

Yesterday, this happened on my phone. I wanted to play a playlist and it would constantly skip back to the first song, and only play the first couple of seconds on repeat. I solved this by deleting the song from my saved songs and putting Spotify on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday, this happened on my phone. I wanted to play a playlist and it would constantly skip back to the first song, and only play the first couple of seconds on repeat. I solved this by deleting t...
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes