Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift Card

Solved!

Gift Card

Can someone please explain to me why my $30 giftcard didn't allow me to access premium, only unlimited?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Taylove28 Looks like you redeemed the card for Unlimited, not Premium. Don't worry, your case has come through and you'll hear back shortly. Should be nice and easy to sort.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You should have been given the option of unlimited or premium. 

If you would like to swap it over to premium, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to do that for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I sent in the form, and now it's a waiting game. We'll see if they cooperate.
Marked as solution

@Taylove28 Looks like you redeemed the card for Unlimited, not Premium. Don't worry, your case has come through and you'll hear back shortly. Should be nice and easy to sort.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks for your help!

Suggested posts