Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Going mad trying to link account to Facebook despite reading several posts about same thing

Going mad trying to link account to Facebook despite reading several posts about same thing

Hi, 

Sorry if Im repeating same post as other users, but i have been poring over the posts reading solutions to my problem of account not connecting to Facebook and tried many of them out to no avail. 

I recently had to close my old FB account due to malicious hackers, and started a new profile (with new email) upon advice from FB support.  As a result, I had to change the email address on my Spotify.  But now that its the same as my new FB account I can no longer connect the two together anymore.  My old FB profile has been deleted so its not live to cause any conflict anymore.  I have tried everything, from uninstalling and reinstalling on both iphone and laptop.  Its making me cross now.  Im payng premium too, but i cant log in with facebook anymore which makes it difficult when in my car, as i have to go long log in instead of one click FB log in. 

Please help? 

Thank you so much in advance.  

1 Reply

Hey @HellyWelly70,

Sounds like you need help backstage. Just give a shout to the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They'll be able to check things backstage and ask for clues like the emails for both your FB accounts to track any duplicates.

Hope that helps,

Suggested posts