Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HELP PLEASE

HELP PLEASE

Hello,
this is a very difficult and complicated problem. Here's the story. My mom made a spotify account and paid for premium. I recently got an iPhone and wanted to add a playlist to my phone. The play list was on MY spotify account and could not find it on my mother's account to follow it so I decided to sign in with MY facebook on her account, while MY account was through facebook. Now whenever I sign in to my facebook account on spotify or my mothers account it is essentially the same account. Is there any possible way I can't deactivate facebook through my mom's account and still obtain my old facebook spotify account. PLEASE help if you can I can be reached at [Snip-Email/Phone(Privacy)-Peter]. Id rather talk to someone who can at least try to help me and I can better explain the situation.

2 Replies

Hi. You'll need to submit an online contact form and someone at Spotify will help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply) and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

I have hidden your contact details, best not to post those in the public forums. 

If you get in touch using the link Joe posted above someone will be more than happy to help!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts