Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

**Help**Premium update, but forgot my password, do not have access to registered e-mail address

**Help**Premium update, but forgot my password, do not have access to registered e-mail address

Hi,

can someone help me?? I already wrote severeal support e-mails but no answer... (or maybe the answer / Status goes to the e-mail address I can not access anymore).

I am soooo sad! I really want premium subscription. 

Originally I registered via facebook connect - and I am still connected. but to change the e-mail (to be able to reset the password) I need the password.
my username: russellqueen

THAAAAANK You sooooo much for helping me out here!!!!

mel

4 Replies

We sent you an email on this yesterday, please check your spam/junk filters in case it's gone astray.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,

I checked all my mails... I can not find your mail!!!

wich mail addy you used?

russellqueen10@

or the

mrothe@

?

thanks.

It wasn't either of those I think, I'll resend it to the one I think it should be.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I am having the same issue, in that I cannot access the registered e-mail address on file, so therefore cannot access any help that is sent there in order to change this e-mail.....any help would be appreciated please?!?

Suggested posts