Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help with subscription

Help with subscription

Hi! i have a huge problem with my spotify. So the problem is that i can only buy spotify premium once with my cradit card!I know it sounds weird butthe fact is that I made an account and bought a monthly premium and everything worked but when it expired and I tried to renew it and it didn't work! i got that message "Payment failed. Please make sure That you have Sufficient funds and thatyour credit card has not expired, if you're using one. to see your current payment details please go to your subscriptions page. If you still get this message after updating your payment details please log out, log in and then try again. "and I've done all of this and still it did not work so I've tried to make a new account and i did but now i have the same problem with this acc! it's exactly the same meesage and I've tried everything so would someone help me please :/?

4 Replies

Hi there 🙂

First things first, let me introduce you to Mr. Line Break. (Sorry, had to do that - it was really hard to read!).

Righteo, have you confirmed to see if you have sufficient funds in your bank account? Also, what type of card is it?

Liam

Also, does your card meet all of the requirements set out in this help page

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

yes i mean i can pay the first time the second time it doesn't work so i have funds on the card it's a VISA card

Strange, I would suggest you get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they might be able to look into this a little closer for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts