Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How do I get a refund?

Solved!

How do I get a refund?

I'm trying to obtain a refund for incorrect charges to my account. It seems like the website is deliberately designed to make contact difficult. Is there a phone number or email to get help with this? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi  jazmineosorio!

Hope you can find time to check a few items here on the reason why your Premium subscription has been paused.

For you to get more information on how you can get your Premium back, I would highly advise that you reach out to Spotify directly. For sure, they'll be glad to shed some more light on your situation.

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a SOLUTION.

If you like my post - Please add LIKES to it.

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi sdawnh. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can get a full refund within 14 days of purchase. It's stated here.

You can reach out to them here, on Twitter with the @SpotifyCares handle, or on their Facebook page.

Thanks,

marlonespi

***I'm not by any means working or related with Spotify. I’m just trying to be helpful; that’s it!***

Hello,
It has been far past 14 days since purchase of premium (at least the
original purchase) so what do I do? Over the summer I got the 3 months for
$0.99 deal and then forgot I had the subscription and was charged for
September and now again for October. I have pressed the "cancel my
subscription" button twice. Still pretty confused obviously, if you can
help that'd be great!

Thanks

It looks like you can still be refunded for the October charge. I'm afraid you can't for the other charge though, so it would be better for you to contact Spotify directly. They will surely find ways to get this issue fixed for you.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Hello, my sister bought me a premium year subscription as a suprise gift in Guatemala (using a guatemalan credit card) but I'm living in France and the charge was made to her credit card but spotify logged me out today saying they can't process my premium payment and that premium subscription has ben paused. I read a lot of community responses and I think it's because of the IP address but what can we do now? subcription is already paid to my account and spotify won't give it out to me.. Please help 😞  

Marked as solution

Hi  jazmineosorio!

Hope you can find time to check a few items here on the reason why your Premium subscription has been paused.

For you to get more information on how you can get your Premium back, I would highly advise that you reach out to Spotify directly. For sure, they'll be glad to shed some more light on your situation.

Thanks,

marlonespi

Suggested posts