Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

How do I use ONLY my Spotify credentials, not Facebook's?

Solved!

How do I use ONLY my Spotify credentials, not Facebook's?

I do not ever want my account associated with Facebook again.  But Spotify is not recognizing my Spotify credentials and I can't even figure out what the password is or how to reset within Spotify.  Ma

I've had a few answers and maybe they have helped but in a piecemeal fashion.  I used the contact form from my Spotify account but I'm not going to login there again because I don't want it ever connected to Facebook again.  And therein lies the problem.  Apparently I have no Spotify credentials that will log me into Spotify.  Spotify is happy enough to take my money though.

I also submitted a help request and got a reply that it was received.  But that's all. No further communication except on this board  This is my case number:  00630010.

It's very frustrating to come back, day after day for two weeks now and still have no solution to my ultimate problem  So let me restate it one last time.

I want to be able to log in to my Spotify premium account on my phone and my desktop using my Spotify credentials, NOT Facebook.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey aither,

Just replied to that case of yours - it's a little misleading but as a heads up, if you reply back to that "your message was received" email, that'll end up with our support guys (all real people, no auto-responses from there).

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey aither,

Just replied to that case of yours - it's a little misleading but as a heads up, if you reply back to that "your message was received" email, that'll end up with our support guys (all real people, no auto-responses from there).

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Thanks Adam!  Just sent your email a reply.  I think I may be confused as to how everything interconnects.  

I also need to login to my Spotify account without having to have anything to do with my Facebook account . I have deactivated my Facebook

Suggested posts