Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to Create/Link an Official Artist Spotify Account?

Solved!

How to Create/Link an Official Artist Spotify Account?

Hi, 

I'm in a band that is on Spotify. Since the follow feature has been introduced, our label has asked us to create an official artist spotify account. I already have a personal account, but I created another one with the band's information so that myself and the other members could all use it. 
I accidentally connected it to my personal Facebook account, though. I was wondering if there was any way that I could:
a.) Reconnect my Spotify account to the band's Facebook page.
b.) Disconnect from Facebook all together, and alter profile pictures, account title, information etc. as a Spotify artist.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

5 Replies

I'm not sure if artist accounts are different from normal accounts, but this is how a regular user gets rid of Facebook: Under preferences, just click "Disconnect from Facebook" and you're done.

Connecting a Spotify account to Facebook pages is not possible, it has to be a personal account. The listen button in Facebook pages is different and you'll have to contact Facebook to get that.

Thank you much for the help, but I guess what I'm really interested in (and I didn't say this initially, though I should have) is if I can change the profile around in Spotify to make it appear as if it's an account for You Blew It (the band), rather than an account for Tanner Jones (the dude), connected to Facebook or not.

Hi,

Does your band have a facebook profile? You can always disconnect from your current account and reconnect to your bands profile. Unfortunately there is no way to connect to fb pages. Please see this link to publish music to Spotify incase you are interested.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Ah! Thank you! Perfect. 

Suggested posts