Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't find karaoke mode on my phone. Help?

I can't find karaoke mode on my phone. Help?

My app is updated but there's no karaoke mode when I scroll down. I already tried logging in and out but it doesn't show up. My friends have karaoke mode on theirs, so I know it's not a problem with Spotify itself.
16 Replies

I just had karaoke mode yesterday and now it's gone. I'm wondering what has happened.

Me too 

Hey
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!
Spotify is often testing and launching improvements and new features and this 'karaoke mode' is an example of an experimental feature Spotify is testing. Some experiments don't cover all users and all markets around the world, so this means sometimes a user can get a feature temporarily or see a change first than other ones, for example.

But, don't worry! When all tests are finished and the feature/change is released publicly, you'll get the chance to put your hands on it. Just make sure to keep your app updated to don't lose anything 🙂

To get more information about it, take a look at this article:

Stay awesome!

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

Regards,
Luan

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Mine went away when I clicked it and it just kept loading. How do I fix it?

It's not there, nothing more irritating than people giving a detailed response that doesn't come close to providing an answer

might have to switch to apple music if i cant get this to work.. hmm.. Karaoke mode or free hulu 🤔

Grumpy... Updated everything, paying for Spotify Premium, can't get the features others have..  😞

I'm not getting Karaoke mode even after updating and it showed for one song but then it didn't showed again when I played that same song Or any other song

How long do you think it will be until this is released for everyone? I just discovered it and have been spending the past hour trying to jam to my favorite song on karaoke mode.

Hey when this karaoke mode is available?

i tried talking to a spotify customer service agent and got connected to mica. She initially denied there was such a feature available at all but after i sent her links to articles that said it’s available in english speaking countries she changed her answer to its only available in Japan 😂 I was in japan for two months and had the same issue on my phone so not sure what she was on about but basically the spotify agent was telling me to go to Japan to fix it 😅

obviously Japan isnt an english speaking country and given she denied it even existing in the first place, I couldnt trust anything she said 🙄 so unfair we pay the same amount yet they are excluding only some users of certain features and not others 😕

I don’t have the karaoke mode on my iPhone. I’ve tried everything, including updating the app. What do I do?

I have an iPhone 13 if that helps.

I never got it. I’ve updated the app.

I think this is just a marketing scam- get people excited by it and if they get enough interest then they’ll develop the feature. I don’t think it exists. I’m in an English speaking country with the latest version of the app and an iphone14- nothing. Have been trying for 8 months!!

yeah that's why I didn't renew my premium acc. its useless and not worthy
it to pay for

Suggested posts