Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I can't play my playlists

I can't play my playlists

I hit a song on my playlist and it goes to radio inspired by that song.. Help.
4 Replies

Could you give some more information like your account type and what you are using to acess spotify? For example, if you are using the Mobile Sotify App with a free account, you cannot stream specific tracks, only radios based on those tracks.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

I signed up for a premium account through my iPad

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you up and running.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The changes are not fair. I once was a huge spotify supporter, telling all my friends how much better it was than Pandora even with free account. Back when the free accounts were still able to stream individual songs from my playlist. Even t.v. which you can still pick up free with an antenna and record with a dvd burner are being charged for to watch on C.B.S., and other over air networks. Obviously, just like every other corporation that is already making indecent amounts of money, spotify wants more of our hard earned dough for something i can record over the air for free. And the worst part? Stupid people fall for it so it never stops ruining it for the rest of us.

Suggested posts