Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have multiple login names, passwords, etc…How to combine them all into 1

I have multiple login names, passwords, etc…How to combine them all into 1

I want to combine the music I have associated with my premium subscription into one account. For some reason I have several usernames, login names, passwords associated with the same single subscription I’ve had since around 2017.
1 Reply

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community.

All new Spotify accounts have an automatically created username that usually is a string of letters and numbers. This allows our users to be able to choose a display name. 

If you only see the auto-generated username you can take a look here to see how to set up a display name.

When it comes to managing your account, Spotify offers more than one option to log in on your account page (eg. with your username/e-mail address and your password). With that being said, if you're having 2 passwords - it's possible that you might have 2 accounts with us. We'd recommend that you take a look at this page to see what you can do to locate your second account.

If you'd like to transfer all your saved content over to another account, you can do it in a few easy steps - just check out this Spotify Answer for more info.

On another note, if your account was created via Facebook, it's possible that it doesn't have a registered email address but we have steps to solve that here.

Hope this clear things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts