Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Profile picture and name are not shown

Plan Premium Country Italy or Belgium, not sure Device Samsung s10e Operating System Android 11 My Question or Issue Profil picture and name are not shown. Name is replaced by a generic code and profile picture is the first letter of this random name...

• Plan Premium Country Italy or Belgium, not sure   Device Samsung s10e Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue Profil picture and name are not shown. Name is...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

PlanPremium StudentiPhone 8 My Question or IssueSpotify is asking me to renew my email address otherwise I’ll lose my account (Premium Student). When I enter the new address I use on a daily basis, it says that it is already used for another account,...

• Plan Premium Student iPhone 8   My Question or Issue Spotify is asking me to renew my email address otherwise I’ll lose my account (Premium Student). When I enter the new address I use on ...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

-

-

• Visitor
  • -
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug: Profile shows 0 followers/following

I have Spotify Premium (Trial) on my Macbook and iPhone, and when I view my profile it shows that I have 0 followers and 0 following, even though I have followers and I am following others. This is making it difficult to find artists I have followed....

• Visitor
  • I have Spotify Premium (Trial) on my Macbook and iPhone, and when I view my profile it shows that I have 0 followers and 0 following, even though I have followers and I am following others. This is m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling my account on my death

My wife is concerned ( we are both elderly ) that she would need to cancel my Spotify Premium account and subscription on my death. She does not do Facebook or Twitter and cannot cancel the bank payment as it's neither a Direct Debit of Standing Orde...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife is concerned ( we are both elderly ) that she would need to cancel my Spotify Premium account and subscription on my death.   She does not do Facebook or Twitter and cannot cancel t...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution User and Artist accounts linked, cannot delete !

Hello,I made a track with the label called Dreamhop, because I didnt have a spotify profile they made one for me that I needed to claim.I went on to Spotify for Artist and the website asked me to create an account in order to claim something. I then ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I made a track with the label called Dreamhop, because I didnt have a spotify profile they made one for me that I needed to claim. I went on to Spotify for Artist and the website asked me to...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recommended songs

Hello everyone! I am irritated about my recommended songs. I used to listen to them, and I do not want to listen to them anymore, but they are still on my recommended section. So how can I reset my listening history? Thanks for your replies.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone! I am irritated about my recommended songs. I used to listen to them, and I do not want to listen to them anymore, but they are still on my recommended section. So how can I reset my l...
  • Laety_31
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Spotify and Facebook

For those of us that created our Spotify account when you had to use Facebook, you should be able to unlink Facebook. I want to log in with my email now without losing all of my playlists. The only reason I have Facebook still is because I need it to...

• Visitor
  • For those of us that created our Spotify account when you had to use Facebook, you should be able to unlink Facebook. I want to log in with my email now without losing all of my playlists. The only r...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Account not showing up in search

I already have a premium Spotify account, linked to my Facebook account, that's for my own personal use. I recently created another Spotify account for my organization (Rvk Sound, that is a group of DJ's hosting club nights in my country) and would l...

• ...s a group of DJ's hosting club nights in my country) and would like to use it as an public figure on Spotify, and regulary creating playlists to share on social media.  While beign logged i...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Have Duo, but message saying upgrade to premium

Plan DuoCountry New Zealand DeviceGalaxy Watch Active 2 & Galaxy s21 My Question or IssueDuo works fine on my phone, but once synced with my watch, will not let me go into standalone mode. It tells me that I need to upgrade to premium. Have rebooted ...

• Plan Duo Country New Zealand    Device Galaxy Watch Active 2 & Galaxy s21   My Question or Issue Duo works fine on my phone, but once synced with my watch, will not let me g...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i cannot login via facebook

i cant login at all when pressing the login with facebook the site wont load either on my phone or via the browser and if i try clicking account on the spotify that is installed on my pc nothing happends just opens browser and does not load anything ...

• Music Fan
  • i cant login at all when pressing the login with facebook the site wont load either on my phone or via the browser and if i try clicking account on the spotify that is installed on my pc nothing happ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I Cannot Find Myself By Searching My Artist Name

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCCanada Device(iPhone X, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueMy first song was just released on Spotify today. I can search the song title and the song comes up and from there, I can click on my a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium CountryC Canada   Device (iPhone X, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue My first song was just released on Spotify today. I ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you find your own user ID?

I saw a post about how you have to share the profile link and that it will have the user ID in it but it doesn't work that way anymore.

• I saw a post about how you have to share the profile link and that it will have the user ID in it but it doesn't work that way anymore.    
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Originals and Exclusives

Why do I have to see those Spotify Originals & Exklusives I would never listen to? They are OVER my own lists and artists. Please deactivate it.I pay for premium so I dont want to see your ads.SincerelyAll Spotify Users.

• Casual Listener
  • Why do I have to see those Spotify Originals & Exklusives I would never listen to? They are OVER my own lists and artists. Please deactivate it. I pay for premium so I dont want to see your ads....
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to edit artist page. Account duplication - two instances of artist pages

PlanPremiumCountrySweden My Question or IssueGreetings everyone. I am using distrokid as a distributor to have my music put on spotify. I have since changed my original artist name from XEUDONYM to XEU. In doing this, when I am trying to change my pr...

• Plan Premium Country Sweden   My Question or Issue Greetings everyone. I am using distrokid as a distributor to have my music put on spotify. I have since changed my original artist name f...
  • MafeG
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot play Spotify on Echo Dot due explicit filter

I linked my Spotify account to my Amazon’s Echo Dot and everything was working OK, but from few days on, when I ask Alexa to play music from Spotify Alexa responsable “I cannot play music because the explicit filter is activated” which is not.If I se...

• Casual Listener
  • I linked my Spotify account to my Amazon’s Echo Dot and everything was working OK, but from few days on, when I ask Alexa to play music from Spotify Alexa responsable “I cannot play music because the...
  • dubd
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution [Desktop][Connect] Merge accounts or allow Google account association with current account

I have 2 accounts: one Premium, created with email and password and another one Free, created with "Sign in with Google", as instructed by one of your support team members.I want to either merge these 2 accounts (stick to Premium and allow me to sign...

• Visitor
  • I have 2 accounts: one Premium, created with email and password and another one Free, created with "Sign in with Google", as instructed by one of your support team members. I want to either merge th...
  • Eni
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Desktop
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Reinstalled Spotify and now the app won't open

I uninstalled Spotify (following instructions to do it correctly) and, I did this because it kept giving me the error message "No Internet Connection" yet Im always on WiFi at my home, and, so there's no reason for it,and my Internet connections were...

• Visitor
  • I uninstalled Spotify (following instructions to do it correctly) and, I did this because it kept giving me the error message "No Internet Connection" yet Im always on WiFi at my home, and, so there'...
  • CarlosE
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Different people listen to music from different amazon echo

My Question or IssueHello,I have multiple alexa echos at homeI have created household profile in amazon and each person is identifiedI have spotify duo subscriptionI have linked each person's alexa with own spotify credentialsI have read every how-to...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hello, I have multiple alexa echos at home I have created household profile in amazon and each person is identified I have spotify duo subscription I have li...
  • Malikorn
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes