Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

What is digitalizze under Spotify.com?

What is digitalizze under Spotify.com?

I logged in to Spotify.com to update my credit card information. I found myself on something called digitalizze, giving them my information, how do I cancel?
4 Replies

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

Do you have any screenshots of the "digitalizze" site? I personally haven't heard of that site yet.

Looking forward to your reply 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

digitalizze.co  looks like a scam

Hey @21cs7cftirau744i5cog ,

I'm not sure what that website is about, but I can confirm that it is not affiliated or powered by Spotify in any way.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I was looking at my bank account and found a charge of $41.90 so contacted my bank.  They told me to contact the vendor that only appeared as AYINR.NET but there was something that might have been a phone number.  I called and of course they were closed till Monday but said to go to ABhelpline for immediate help.  I ended up chatting with Liam.  He said I would not be charged again.  I demanded a full refund and he said he processed that but it could take 3-5 days for it to go through.  My bank has been informed of all that's happened.  They might just cancel my brand new credit card which could be bad as I just paid all of my monthly bills!  I did recently sign up for Spotify but sure don't remember giving my credit card info as I only wanted a free account.  

Suggested posts