Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have the wrong facebook account linked to my spotify account

Solved!

I have the wrong facebook account linked to my spotify account

Hi,

I have no idea how but when I log into Spotify I now have my friend's Facebook account connected to it instead of mine.

I need to have it disconnected - I have followed numerous instructions (i.e. disconnected from Facebook under 'preferences') but it still continues to show her name on the top right hand corner when I log in and is connected to her account.

Can someone please help me disconnect her account from my Spotify?

Thank you.

350 Replies

Yes, i was thinking that it's ok but my girlfriend tell me that his spotify doesn't work when I put on spotify.
Now my spotify it's all ok. My nick, profile, etc. when i change the Facebook option... the problem now it's his account!

Thank you - that worked - i didnt realise the option was there 🙂

Please disconnect my husband's Facebook account from my Spotify account as well, seeing how you won't let your customers do it themselves. Thank you

Hi guys,

Looks like you've all managed to disconnect those Facebook accounts through the 'Preferences' menu.

Are any of you still having trouble?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I would like you to remove the link between my spotify account and the facebook account currently linked to it. thx.

Foofoo - Done. Just log in with the username 'foofoo'.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello, the problem it's that my girlfriend can't access to her premium account. it looks like she doesnt have a premium account anymore...

thank you! 

I still have the problem that she can't register her own spotify account with her FB info Smiley Sad

It has been solved, thank you

hi guys, Could you disconnect the facebook account link to my spotify account? It is linked to my teenage daughter's facebook by mistake.

thanks

My spotify account is linked to my mom's facebook. It would be great if it could be unlinked! Thanks 🙂

Docrobster & Clairepks - Just disconnected those accounts for you. Just log in with the usernames 'docrobster' & 'clairepks'.

-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

I subscribed to spotify premium under the wrong facebook account.  I want to switch it to link to a different account. How can I do that?

Winkitsjustmee - If you signed up through Facebook, you won't be able to change the Facebook account linked to your Spotify. You'll need to cancel your subscription, then start a new Premium account through this different Facebook account.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

can i just not have it linked to facebook anymore?

Hello

I have mistakenly set up a secondary account due to logging in via facebook.

My old account (recently upgraded to premium) is not linked with facebook and when I tried to rectify this I have got into all sorts of tangles!

Can you please let me know how I can remove the new account just created and keep the original, now premium, account.  I accept that I will need to link it with facebook if that's any consolation 😉

Many thanks in advance

Ian (pathuk)

Winkitsjustmee - We can't unlink them, I'm afraid.

Pathuk - I'm just getting back to your email now. Keep an eye on your inbox. In the meantime, you'll be able to log into your original account with the username 'pathuk' and your Spotify password.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks

my spotify account is linked to the wrong facebook user. this is alarming and frustrating!!! 

Victor_Vox_9000 - I've just disconnected it for you. Just log in with the username 'victor_vox_9000' and your Spotify password.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts