Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have two public playlists that I can't see on my own account, but I can see on my friend's account

I have two public playlists that I can't see on my own account, but I can see on my friend's account

Hi there, so I'm a little confused. I'm assuming this is a bug. I have two random playlists, one starred playlist, and one playlist that's just made up of one song. They're both public, and I can see them both when I search for my own account, through my friend's account. However, when I'm logged into my own account, the playlists are gone. I'd like to delete them both, but I can't find them in my own account to do anything about them! I have a secret playlist that I'd like to keep, but those two random playlists, I'd like them to be deleted. Hopefully you can help me, it's a little weird. Thanks!

IMG_0774.PNG
Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 12.10.52.png
1 Reply

Hey @skyedevabennett, welcome to the community!

If your friend followed these playlists before you deleted them, they'll still show on the account. If you unfollow the playlists from your friend's account, they won't be able to find the playlists again.

To make sure, you can ask your friend to share you the link to the playlists and find them from there.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts