Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I keep getting paused by others logged in my accounts

I keep getting paused by others logged in my accounts

I keep gettin gmy music paused and It's getting real anoying. I've changed my password already. IS there a way to kick off the people on my account?

8 Replies

I've just logged you off all devices so if you've changed your password to something really secure you should be able to stream in peace!

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

It seems to still bee pausing somehow. I think they may be logged in on an iPod or a Phone. Becasue it did not log out of my iPod just my computer. Sorry to be a bugaboo but it's getting kinda silly.

@monets wrote:

It seems to still bee pausing somehow. I think they may be logged in on an iPod or a Phone. Becasue it did not log out of my iPod just my computer. Sorry to be a bugaboo but it's getting kinda silly.

Did you change your password before the force logout? If not any devices which had cached the password will have just logged in again when the client was launched. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes I did. Should I change it again or do you want to log everyone off before I do?

I can see that there are no active sessions on your account. However, it does appear there are multiple devices with offline access.
As Peter mentioned above, it may be that someone has the password stored in their device and this is why you are still seeing that message.

Changing your password should do the trick. I would also recommend that we reset your offline device list to be extra safe. How does that sound?

Please note: Any playlists set for offline use will need to be resynced once your offline devices are reset.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

That would be great. At this moment I am still getting kicked off.

monets - Your account has all been reset, so it should now be ok. We'd still suggest a change of Facebook password, just in case.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Okay, everything seems to be alright now. 😄 Thanks so much. Changed all passwords aswell.

Suggested posts