Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

trying to add my library to ipod no such luck!!

Can someone please help me! I am trying to add all my music from spotify onto my ipod and everytime i do it. it says local files only!!! I dont understand! i have erased my ipod so many times now and i am getting very frustrated! Thank you in advance...

• Can someone please help me! I am trying to add all my music from spotify onto my ipod and everytime i do it. it says local files only!!! I dont understand! i have erased my ipod so many times now a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This track is currently not available in Italy and search problems

Well, i recently upgraded to Premium, but alot of content is not available in my country (ITALY).For example Precambrian by The OceanI've experienced even some problems searching for some artists , like The Ocean, for example.I have to go to Google a...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, i recently upgraded to Premium, but alot of content is not available in my country (ITALY). For example  Precambrian by The Ocean I've experienced even some problems searching...
  • angelotax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Playlist during Travelling with premium account

Hey, I'm for now in the USA (originaly from Switzerland) and been registered here and I can not change my country on my profil. I want to get a premium account because i m going to South Africa for 2 month. Is there problem to pay with a swiss credit...

• Hey,  I'm for now in the USA (originaly from Switzerland) and been registered here and I can not change my country on my profil. I want to get a premium account because i m going to South Afri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Artist recommendation e-mails

So I've managed to get the same e-mail from Spotify six times in the last 4 hours. It's an e-mail recommending the same 8 artists / albums. They all have different Message-ID headers and different Time/Date stamps on them so I know it's not my mail c...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've managed to get the same e-mail from Spotify six times in the last 4 hours.  It's an e-mail recommending the same 8 artists / albums.  They all have different Message-ID headers and ...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete account.

I want to delete my free Spotify account .I have went to contact form but it isnt working!! Can you just permenantly delete it for me. And a word of advice , if youjust put a saved link called 'delete account' no one would have to bother you as much

• Visitor
  •   I want to delete my free Spotify account .I have went to contact form but it isnt working!! Can you just permenantly delete it for me. And a   word of advice , if youjust put a saved...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks missing - Stevie Nicks album

Up until a week or so ago, all the tracks from Stevie Nick's Trouble In Shangri-La album were avaialble (in the UK, Spotify premium), but as of now tracks three and four are greyed out for me. Any ideas please? Thank you.

• Music Fan
  • Up until a week or so ago, all the tracks from Stevie Nick's Trouble In Shangri-La album were avaialble (in the UK, Spotify premium), but as of now tracks three and four are greyed out for me. Any id...
  • lilyoaks
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

paying for premium but only receiving free version

My android phone would not sync , i tried contact spotify twice with no reply (no not in spam either) so realising i was on my own i tried removing app prom the phone and reloading, didnt help, then i tried removing from my computer and reloading, su...

• Casual Listener
  • My android phone would not sync , i tried contact spotify twice with no reply (no  not in spam either) so realising i was on my own i tried removing app  prom the phone and reloading, &nbsp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I disconnected facebook from my spotify account and quite a personal issue arose.

Well I have have been using spotify for about a year now and I have only had one playlist. Over that time period I have accumulated at least 250+ songs. Well my computer has been having trouble lately and my preferences on spotify were being reset. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Well I have have been using spotify for about a year now and I have only had one playlist. Over that time period I have accumulated at least 250+ songs. Well my computer has been having trouble latel...
  • ossy102
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! withdraw from my account, When upgrade

Hi.I have change my payment detales and upgrade my Spotify When will the payment be done??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.I have change my payment detales and upgrade my Spotify When will the payment be done??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't merge Facebook and Spotify accounts

Hello all! I've always logged in with my facebook account and decided to finally make an actual spotify account. Created the spotify account and went to my account settings > over view > clicked manually connect facebook account and then I get an err...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello all!   I've always logged in with my facebook account and decided to finally make an actual spotify account.   Created the spotify account and went to my account settings >...
  • Cakkles
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIG problems signing in with facebook or spotify credentials

Hello-please help I have purchased a premium account ( paid for the entire year) but facebook and spotify do not recognoze any of my usernams or any of my passwords. i need to actaully speak to someone if possible

• Hello-please help   I have purchased a premium account ( paid for the entire year) but facebook and spotify do not recognoze any of my usernams or any of my passwords. i need to actaully spe...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happens if you aren't able to log in after 30 days - Offline mode?

Hi! I'm going to go out sailing and I need music to listen to. I'm planning to upgrade to premium and use offline playlists, but as I have understood it, I have to log-in every 30 days to like re-new it? Sometimes I will be without Internet connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I'm going to go out sailing and I need music to listen to. I'm planning to upgrade to premium and use offline playlists, but as I have understood it, I have to log-in every 30 days to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can my email address already be in use?

I wanted to change my email to my new one but I can't because it says that my new email is already in use but it's not? Little help here please!

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to change my email to my new one but I can't because it says that my new email is already in use but it's not?   Little help here please!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have two spotify accounts?

I have a problem with my Spotify account. I thought I had Spotify Premium but recently I got an announcement that the premium trial has ended. When I log in to www.spotify.com with my Facebook account, according to my subscription status on my profil...

• I have a problem with my Spotify account. I thought I had Spotify Premium but recently I got an announcement that the premium trial has ended. When I log in to www.spotify.com with my Facebook a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook unlinked but profile name and user pic is still showing up

I think a friend of mine logged into my spotify account and found it appropriate to link HER facebook to my spotify. I have unlinked facebook from my account already but her name and profile photo still shows up and it is a little annoying. I also tr...

• Regular
  • I think a friend of mine logged into my spotify account and found it appropriate to link HER facebook to my spotify. I have unlinked facebook from my account already but her name and profile photo st...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switch from FB to spotify

Hi. i have a spotify Premium Account. Currently I am using FB Login Details. Is there any Chance to move/Switch my Account from FB Login to spotify Login ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. i have a spotify Premium Account. Currently I am using FB Login Details. Is there any Chance to move/Switch my Account from FB Login to spotify Login ?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't cancel subscription

Hi, I have a problem cancelling my subscription to Spotify Premium. I am using my first free 30 days and I want to cancel my subscription before the free period finishes. Spotify tells me I am now using Spotify Free, but my credit card number is stil...

• Hi, I have a problem cancelling my subscription to Spotify Premium.   I am using my first free 30 days and I want to cancel my subscription before the free period finishes. Spotify tells me ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged $9.99/month even though I canceled my premium trial!

I checked my bank statement and it said I was charged $9.99 for spotify. I have no idea why, because the account I'm posting under isn't even on a premium subscription, although I did a trial a long time ago and then canceled it. I made another accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I checked my bank statement and it said I was charged $9.99 for spotify. I have no idea why, because the account I'm posting under isn't even on a premium subscription, although I did a trial a long ...
  • smelico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription does not work

Hello, I always get the message "product not available" when i choose a payment method for spotify premium. Some month ago I had a spotify premium membership which I cancelled. But somehow I can't subscribe again? Do you guys know that problem and a ...

• Hello,   I always get the message "product not available" when i choose a payment method for spotify premium. Some month ago I  had a spotify premium membership which I cancelled. But s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes