Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible to activate gift card

Impossible to activate gift card

Hi,

I bought myself a 3 months gift card, to use with my own account;

I live in the England, paid with an english card, my account is registered in england (I checked, it is United Kingdom), but everytime I try to redeem my gift card it says Country Mismatch. I hope you can help me quickely, and I hope I did't pay £3 for something I cannot use...

6 Replies

If you're not in the UK any more, your best solution is to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

HI,

I qm in the UK, I live there, in London. My account and debit card are english, I bought my gift card from the Spotify website, here in england, try to use it with my own uk account, but it says I have a country miss match...

Whaat country does your profile show?

United Kingdom, with the UK flag

It is where my account is registered, and from here that I just bought a gift card with my UK debit card

This sounds really bizarre unless you're behind a proxy - you can check the country of your IP address using this site. All I can suggest is to send off that contact form and be sure to reply to the automated reply you'll probably get.

HI

My IP is in the UK too, I checked...

Thanks for your help, hope the SPotify team will be as fast as you to help. I wish I didn't just lose £30...

Suggested posts