Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I keep getting paused by others logged in my accounts

I keep gettin gmy music paused and It's getting real anoying. I've changed my password already. IS there a way to kick off the people on my account?

• Regular
  • I keep gettin gmy music paused and It's getting real anoying. I've changed my password already. IS there a way to kick off the people on my account?
  • monets
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to change the Facebook-account that is connected with my Spotify-account?

I want to show my facebook friends what im listening to, and i want to easy get to their music (through searching on their names in the searchbar in Spotiry (the program))! How?! Would be great with some professional help from Spotify MODS/Admins!

• Casual Listener
  • I want to show my facebook friends what im listening to, and i want to easy get to their music (thr...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

unlink suspended facebook account

So I've suspended my facebook account, temporarly but I want to still use spotify, and maybe, in the future relink it to my facebook account... is there a way to do this, is there a way to do this easily? Im considering just using youtube for my tune...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've suspended my facebook account, temporarly but I want to still use spotify, and maybe, in the future relink it to my facebook account... is there a way to do this, is there a way to do this ea...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account Hacked!

Hi, My premium account has been hacked. Can someone please look into it? I've created a case through the contact form, but can't get the ticket number as I guess it was sent to my hackers email address. I was able to log on here through my desktop ap...

• Hi, My premium account has been hacked. Can someone please look into it?   I've created a case through the contact form, but can't get the ticket number as I guess it was sent to my hacker...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Licenses Question

I will be moving to Panama for two years to work with Peace Corps. I'll be without internet most of the time and would like to maintain my Spotify subscription. If I purchase a year plan, will this mean I only have to log in to Spotify once a year to...

• Regular
  • I will be moving to Panama for two years to work with Peace Corps. I'll be without internet most of the time and would like to maintain my Spotify subscription. If I purchase a year plan, will this m...
  • driven4rhythm
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook attached to spotifuggle, showing my account name.

I've just attached my Facebook-account to my Spotify Premium (on my Macbook Pro running OS X 10.8.3) and logged in with my facebook mail but Spotify still shows my Spotify-account name instead of my full name. Is this changeable?

• Regular
  • I've just attached my Facebook-account to my Spotify Premium (on my Macbook Pro running OS X 10.8.3) and logged in with my facebook mail but Spotify still shows my Spotify-account name instead of my ...
  • basszman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought wrong subscription

Hi, I wanted to buy the Spotify Unlimited but I accidentally pressed on the Premium after. Because of my mistake, it is a Premium account now. Would it possible for me to switch it back to Unlimited so that my subscription will end 26 June instead of...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I wanted to buy the Spotify Unlimited but I accidentally pressed on the Premium after. Because of my mistake, it is a Premium account now.   Would it possible for me to swit...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled My Account - stil being billed

I cancelled my account a couple of months back and just noticed that I'm still being billed and my account is acting as though I've never cancelled. I just cancelled AGAIN, but not hopeful it will actually stick. I would expect a 'reputable' business...

• I cancelled my account a couple of months back and just noticed that I'm still being billed and my account is acting as though I've never cancelled.  I just cancelled AGAIN, but not hopeful it w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is not showing up as a Premium User?

I was using a Free subcription but upgraded it to the Premium once I bought a Sonos system but my login account is only showing me to upgrade. The Spotify Premium Sonos account is reflecting and working fine but when I'm logging into Spotify on my la...

• Casual Listener
  • I was using a Free subcription but upgraded it to the Premium once I bought a Sonos system but my login account is only showing me to upgrade.    The Spotify Premium Sonos account is re...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Well done

Well it's been a blast for the few months I enjoyed your service. That was until I decided to close my Facebook account. I log in to find that I've lost all the music I'd set up and dumped into "Hey you're using the free Spotify, sign up for Premium"...

• Visitor
  • Well it's been a blast for the few months I enjoyed your service.   That was until I decided to close my Facebook account. I log in to find that I've lost all the music I'd set up and d...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked

A cracker got into my account, changed the email address and password. I can still get access via Facebook, but don't have full control. I used the contact form to ask for help. However, this seems to be an old problem. Wouldn't it be helpful to have...

• Casual Listener
  • A cracker got into my account, changed the email address and password. I can still get access via Facebook, but don't have full control.   I used the contact form to ask for help. However, t...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No sound

Hi, I bought to my son Sami a month of the Spotify $4.95, he suppose to get a FRee month x the trial. Meaning 2 months of the service. Now, after a month using, now I have to pay again? Why?He didn't got his free trial free yet...sami01229 Spotify pr...

• Hi,   I bought to my son Sami a month of the Spotify $4.95, he suppose to get a FRee month x the trial. Meaning 2 months of the service. Now, after a month using, now I have to pay agai...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with e-cards

I purchased several e-cards to different persons as a way to thank for some help I have got. The first problem is that not all of them seem to have received the e-cards from spotify.The second problem (the real one) is that in the confirmation emails...

• Roadie
  • I purchased several e-cards to different persons as a way to thank for some help I have got. The first problem is that not all of them seem to have received the e-cards from spotify. The second...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Recover A Deleted Playlist

Is There Any Way I Can Recover A Deleted Playlist? Anybody Help Please, I Accidently Deleted It A Few Moments Ago.

• Casual Listener
  • Is There Any Way I Can Recover A Deleted Playlist? Anybody Help Please, I Accidently Deleted It A Few Moments Ago.
  • art5034
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium charged me multiple times on same day

I recently upgraded to spotify premium on 05/09/13 and spotify charged my credit card ($9.99) 3 times in a row. Thats 30$ when it should only be $10 charge. I want the $20 put back into my account. I noticed this checking my bank statement and can up...

• I recently upgraded to spotify premium on 05/09/13 and spotify charged my credit card ($9.99) 3 times in a row. Thats 30$ when it should only be $10 charge. I want the $20 put back into my account. I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My new subscribers are not showing up on my playlist

I've got a few E-mails lately that people have subscribed to my playlist, but when I view the playlist on spotify, none of them are showing up? I've had this problem since I got premium. It's so annoying! What can I do to fix this problem? Please hel...

• Regular
  • I've got a few E-mails lately that people have subscribed to my playlist, but when I view the playlist on spotify, none of them are showing up? I've had this problem since I got premium. It's so anno...
  • hansencamilla
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

problem buying spotify via my fone

I im having problems buying spotify via the net on my fone as I dont have access to a laptop at the mo, everytime I get to the page where I have to enter my fb password and it brings to a page saying im nt logged in even though I am logged in

• I im having problems buying spotify via the net on my fone as I dont have access to a laptop at the mo, everytime I get to the page where I have to enter my fb password and it brings to a page saying...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong acccount

Hello, Today I login to a computer of a friend of mine. Now my account is completely reset but the most crazy part is that my real account is still there under another name (1172755936). I really want my account back with all my numbers and artists t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today I login to a computer of a friend of mine. Now my account is completely reset but the most crazy part is that my real account is still there under another name (1172755936). I...
  • sildeboer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist has been removed

Hi, my three playlists have been removed,I have not been on my spotify for a week now because I had reach my time limit, I logged on it today and all of them have gone , I need them for a party I have next weekend, the playlist names are , wills , ev...

• Visitor
  • Hi, my three playlists have been removed,I have not been on my spotify for a week now because I had reach my time limit, I logged on it today and all of them have gone , I need them for a party I hav...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes