Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I'm being charged for Spotify and its saying my account is on trail ?

I'm being charged for Spotify and its saying my account is on trail ?

So I don't know why I'm being charged 9.99 but when I look at my account it says I'm on trail but when I look at bank statement they took the 9.99
4 Replies

Hi @calliou_16, that sounds confusing, lets try to troubleshoot it!

• Check your subscription page. Your status should be Premium. 
  • If you're on Premium, try signing out and back into the app. 
  • If it says Free, check the receipt we send to your email inbox. Make sure you're signing in with the username on that receipt. If the username on your receipt is a 10 digit number, please sign in with your Facebook login details.
  • If you have second account, you can try the HelpFlow 

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png

If you tried all of the above, and you are still on Free, please reply back here for further assistance, I`m sure we`ll figure this out!

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok on my subscription it says free but I've checked my email that I have attached to the account and I didn't get any email from you guys ??

Hey back @calliou_16, sorry to hear that you`re running into troubles again!

Seems that you`ve an issue with your account. 

Can you please contact spotify support via @SpotifyCares | Facebook Support or use the Contact Formtheir support team will be able to look at your issue and provide you further help!

If you use the last options, you maybe will receive reply from no-reply, so be sure to answer to it anyway, and you`ll hear from the staff shortly! 

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am being charged for spotify premium I DO NO HAVE, how do I get this to stop??!!!!!!

Suggested posts