Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I think someone hacked my account. How do I contact Spotify?

I think someone hacked my account. How do I contact Spotify?

So a few days ago, I got an email from Spotify saying my email address had changed, blah, blah, blah.  I immediately, that very second, logged into Spotify, saw that my email address was still the same, but my subscription had changed from Premium to Premium Family.  I immediately changed it back to Premium.  My playlists were all gone, and there were three new playlists.  I deleted those new playlists and I've gotten back mine.  I've since changed my password too.  I noticed that my Recently Played list had stuff on it that I had not listened too.  The next day, I logged out of all devices and deleted the stuff from Recently Played that was not mine.  Today I noticed that it was again in Recently Played, so I'm thinking the hacker is still accessing my Spotify account.  I don't know what to do about this.  I also don't want to pay for even one month of Premium Family.  And I don't know how to contact Spotify.  Or will someone from Spotify be reading this post?  Help!

1 Reply

Hey @denajo,

I'd recommend taking a look at this support article: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts