Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify for artists something went wrong

Can someone help me with this? I can't verify my artist account.

• Music Fan
  • Can someone help me with this? I can't verify my artist account.
  • TheChemistNL
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't edit my personal information

I connected my Spotify account to my Facebook account. However, it seems some of my personal information does not sync between these sites, and I can't manually edit the wrong info on my Spotify.

• Visitor
  • I connected my Spotify account to my Facebook account. However, it seems some of my personal information does not sync between these sites, and I can't manually edit the wrong info on my Spotify.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name wrong Capalization

Hi, I'm an Artist via DistroKid named: "EazyT." I noticed that my artist name shows up as "Eazyt.". The Letter "t" should be written in capital letters. So could you please change my name from "Eazyt." to "EazyT."? That would be so awesome. https://o...

• Hi, I'm an Artist via DistroKid named: "EazyT." I noticed that my artist name shows up as "Eazyt.". The Letter "t" should be written in capital letters. So could you please change...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing in

It keeps on saying thatg my email and password aren't correct when they are an anyone help me?

• Casual Listener
  • It keeps on saying thatg my email and password aren't correct when they are an anyone help me?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in while offline - Android

For some reason I was logged off my Spotify account on my Android. When I try to log in I get a message saying that I can't log in while my device is offline. But I can't change the settings to online without logging in first! I tried going into my a...

• For some reason I was logged off my Spotify account on my Android. When I try to log in I get a message saying that I can't log in while my device is offline. But I can't change the settings to onlin...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My songs are gone

This morning when i went to use spotify on my phone and computer, they prompted me to log in again. After logging in, all my Library -> Songs were gone and replaced with songs I've never seen before. They all say they were added a day ago too. Seems ...

• This morning when i went to use spotify on my phone and computer, they prompted me to log in again.   After logging in, all my Library -> Songs were gone and replaced with songs I've never ...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Been unknowingly paying Rogers for Spotify Premium for 4 months, but only get free access

So I noticed my rogers bill has been higher than usual. I had the free year of spotify on my rogers plan, but it ran out and spotify said I was now on the free subscription, so I decided to check out Apple Music for a few months. Looked into my bill ...

• So I noticed my rogers bill has been higher than usual. I had the free year of spotify on my rogers plan, but it ran out and spotify said I was now on the free subscription, so I decided to check out...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Album na tela de bloqueio

Meu celular Android ( s5 versão 6.0.1) nao mostra mais o album da musica que tá tocando no spotify na tela de bloqueio , eu tenho que ativar alguma opçao pra voltar a aparecer ??

• Meu celular Android ( s5 versão 6.0.1) nao mostra mais o album da musica que tá tocando no spotify na tela de bloqueio , eu tenho que ativar alguma opçao pra voltar a aparecer ??
  • Carvalhot
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 3 likes

Update payment details

Hello - I need to update my card details for payment as the payment defaulted due to my card being expired but the Update button does not appear to link anywhere, even when opening in a new tab. Neither does the hyperlinked Update your Payment Detail...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello - I need to update my card details for payment as the payment defaulted due to my card being expired but the Update button does not appear to link anywhere, even when opening in a new tab. Neit...
  • bex8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Won't let me upgrade to premium

I've used 3 different credit cards and none of them are letting me upgrade to premium. They all say "oops something went wrong"

• I've used 3 different credit cards and none of them are letting me upgrade to premium. They all say "oops something went wrong" 
  • Jbd101298
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 6 likes

Solved!! Same Artist name

Hello together I wanted to start sharing my music. As I read, I first need to set up a regular Spotify-Account before getting verified as an artist. So I tryed to do this. But as I have seen, my artist-name is already taken (by a inactive dude with n...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello together   I wanted to start sharing my music. As I read, I first need to set up a regular Spotify-Account before getting verified as an artist. So I tryed to do this. But as I have seen...
  • swervem
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

loop and streaming

if i have listened a song in loop, does it count as a stream? thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • if i have listened a song in loop, does it count as a stream? thank you! 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android app is always offline. Premium account

This is been happening for a while already. Been in numerous threads and any solution has worked out for me. I did the clear data/cache. The uninstall of the app, the change of the password, deleting the app. All I could think of and still the same i...

• Casual Listener
  • This is been happening for a while already. Been in numerous threads and any solution has worked out for me. I did the clear data/cache. The uninstall of the app, the change of the password, deleting...
  • Faran
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Added account for family and now my account is mixed up

I helped a family member sign up for Spotify on their device with an email and password that are different than my account. Now all of my information in my accoount is changed to the new account created and they have all of my playlists and data.They...

• I helped a family member sign up for Spotify on their device with an email and password that are different than my account. Now all of my information in my accoount is changed to the new account crea...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in and location bugs

As u see im in Egypt but my spotify account convinced that im in the US though i can't login to my account because (im in a trip longer than 14 days)when i try to edit the country i can't because the site only give me one option usa in the country fi...

• Casual Listener
  • As u see im in Egypt but my spotify account convinced that im in the US though  i can't login to my account because (im in a trip longer than 14 days)when i try to edit the country i can't becau...
  • medhatnagy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted facebook account, can't log onto Spotify anymore, still charged

Hi, I have a charged account that I created on Spotify using Facebook a while ago. I recently (6 months ago) deleted my Facebook account. Now I can't log onto Spotify anymore because I have a Facebook login but Spotify still charges me. I sent Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a charged account that I created on Spotify using Facebook a while ago. I recently (6 months ago) deleted my Facebook account. Now I can't log onto Spotify anymore because I h...
  • 92alfredST
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't connect with Facebook

When I first created my Spotify account, I didn't use my Facebook account to sign in, but created an account by email. Now I want to connect my existing Spotify account with my also existing Facebook account. But this doens't work. When I try to conn...

• When I first created my Spotify account, I didn't use my Facebook account to sign in, but created an account by email. Now I want to connect my existing Spotify account with my also existing Facebook...
  • lorblet
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify username is random letters and numbers

I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a ton of random letters and numbers. It's really annoyi...

• I made this account online about half an hour ago. When I tried to log into the app it would only let me log in with my email and not my username. When I went in to account, my username was just a to...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with charge

Hi, I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan).Can someone help me with this issue please? thanks in advance,Joao

• Hi,  I join today to the Premium account. I paid with paypal but I was charged £10.13 (€11,56) instead of €10.99 (my family plan). Can someone help me with this issue please?  thanks in ...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching accounts

I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn't allow me to enter a valid postal code AT ALL. Th...

• I was previously on a chat with an agent for over an hour trying to fix a problem with my facebook based spotify account. I was trying to renew my student discount, however the spotify website wouldn...
  • liamtibke
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes