Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Where's my Confirmation Mail?

Hey Spotify Community, I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one...Can I click maybe on a button like "send a confirmation mai...

• Hey Spotify Community,   I use a free Spotify Account with a GMX mail address. A friend of mine said that I'll get a confirmation mail to let Spotify know that I'm real. But I didn't get one.....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution paying for spotify premium but cant log in

i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been paying premium for at least 3months to nothing and i ...

• i have now been paying for premium since 2010 and now getting error code 3 cant log in to my account at mobile or pc or anywhere.... and i have nerver changed any password or username. i have been pa...
  • Julian
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

Hello there. Someone else is using my account and I can't get rid of him. I have changed my password, logged out of the Facebook option and removed all devices. But there is still someone else playing music on my account, which automatically switches...

• Hello there. Someone else is using my account and I can't get rid of him. I have changed my password, logged out of the Facebook option and removed all devices. But there is still someone else playin...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Alguien esta utilizando mi cuenta de spotify

ayuda! alguien esta usando mi cuenta, me interrumpe mi playlist para escuchar musica de otra region del mundo!

• ayuda! alguien esta usando mi cuenta, me interrumpe mi playlist para escuchar musica de otra region del mundo!
  • cpunto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random username

I have no idea why, but my username consists of random letters and numbers and I don't know how to fix it. I'm under a premium family subscription and have been for a few months, which means I didn't create my account, but it was created under my ema...

• I have no idea why, but my username consists of random letters and numbers and I don't know how to fix it. I'm under a premium family subscription and have been for a few months, which means I didn't...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Settings & Playlists Account Movement

Hi there! I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account:*snip*To my new account:*snip* Could you please help me with this? Thanks in advance,Abdul Rauf Liaqat

• Visitor
  • Hi there!   I would like to transfer all settings, preferences, playlists etc. from my old account: *snip* To my new account: *snip*   Could you please help me with this?  Thank...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pricing currency

I'm confused by the pricing.......$12.99 per month.......is that USD or NZD? It makes a difference! How can someone tell which currency is being quoted? Surely it would be easy to add the currency symbols to the pricing plan details eg "$USD 12.99" t...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm confused by the pricing....... $12.99 per month.......is that USD or NZD?  It makes a difference!  How can someone tell which currency is being quoted?  Surely it would be easy to...
  • Robbie_Law
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Kicked members

Hi. I have problem. Ive created family premium and You kicked my family members i don’t understand why. We all have The same adress. Please help. And 7 days ago they sent confirmation email and Nothing happened. Thank You.

• Hi. I have problem. Ive created family premium and You kicked my family members i don’t understand why. We all have The same adress. Please help. And 7 days ago they sent confirmation email and Nothi...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't find friend (possibly blocked)

Hi, I have my facebook connected to spotify and I want to follow a friend playlist. Unfortunatelly he's the only one in my friend list who I can't find. I remember a few years back that I might have blocked him (since I was mad at him at the time). N...

• Hi,   I have my facebook connected to spotify and I want to follow a friend playlist. Unfortunatelly he's the only one in my friend list who I can't find. I remember a few years back that I mi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me cargaron el pago a la tarjeta pero Spotify dice que hay problema con el pago

Ya me cobraron 2 veces y Spotify dice que hubo problema con el pago y por lo tanto no tengo premium . Ya instale de nuevo la app y sigue igual. Ayuda!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Ya me cobraron 2 veces y Spotify dice que hubo problema con el pago y por lo tanto no tengo premium . Ya instale de nuevo la app y sigue igual. Ayuda!!!
  • Onikun
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 5 likes

seriously name change

My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...just not that one.

• Visitor
  • My older brother created a spotify account using my facebook account and used a very racist username "Hitlernazi123". I am really embarased and i want to ask for help to change it, it can be anything...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Starbucks Premium Stopped?

I had spotify premium due to the fact that I am a starbucks partner. I woke up the other day to my premium not working? Was wondering what the issue was.

• I had spotify premium due to the fact that I am a starbucks partner. I woke up the other day to my premium not working? Was wondering what the issue was.
  • shanemtaylor9
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium klant maar ben nu ineens free

ik betaal voor premium maar ben nu blijkbaar ineens free?? hoe los ik dit op?

• Casual Listener
  • ik betaal voor premium maar ben nu blijkbaar ineens free?? hoe los ik dit op?
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Email address

How to change my user email address?

• Casual Listener
  • How to change my user email address?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Temporary Error

Can't connect with facebook. Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."

• Casual Listener
  • Can't connect with facebook.   Message: "Sorry there has been a temporary error, please try again later."
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device on Spotify connect

For a while now I've been noticing that someone has been playing classical music on my account on an Echo that I don't own. I usually log in with Facebook so I logged out all devices on Facebook and changed my password, but it carried on. I then logg...

• For a while now I've been noticing that someone has been playing classical music on my account on an Echo that I don't own. I usually log in with Facebook so I logged out all devices on Facebook and ...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use my credit card to upgrade, and cannot change my country....

Trying to upgrade to Premium - I'm currently on a work visa in Canada and trying to pay with my Australian credit card. When I try and change my country back to Aus it won't let me - it's just locked on canada...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to upgrade to Premium - I'm currently on a work visa in Canada and trying to pay with my Australian credit card.   When I try and change my country back to Aus it won't let me - it's ju...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Device connected to my account

Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts on the photo.

• Casual Listener
  • Some weird divece was conneted to my acount and start stop and play random musics all time i already try to desconnet all diveces and change de passward but still de same. I have to do some recorts o...
  • HenriqueBacalha
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

I am still being charged by spotify yet my account says free. Why am I still being charged?

• I am still being charged by spotify yet my account says free. Why am I still being charged?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows problems

I just recently log into my account from a public computer But forgot to log out on the application for windows How do i log out from other devices?

• Casual Listener
  • I just recently log into my account from a public computer  But forgot to log out on the application for windows  How do i log out from other devices?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes