Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've been debited twice for this month. For $11.99 and for $11.96. Why?

I've been debited twice for this month. For $11.99 and for $11.96. Why?

I can find no reason for the doubled charge. And now find that it's difficult to communicate with Spotify about such a matter. Not impressed and wish to be credited for the extra amount.
1 Reply

Howl are you doing?

If you have been debited twice for your Spotify subscription this month, one possibility is that you have more than one Spotify account and you are being charged for both of them. Make sure to check if you have multiple Spotify accounts and if you are being charged for each of them.

Another possibility is that the second charge of $11.96 may be a temporary authorization or hold on your account that will be reversed in a few days. Sometimes, when a company processes a payment, they will put a temporary hold on the funds to make sure that the payment will be successful. This hold typically disappears within a few days, but it can vary depending on your bank or payment provider.

If you have checked for multiple accounts and the second charge is not a temporary hold, it's possible that there was an error with the billing system. In this case, you should contact Spotify customer support and provide them with the details of the charges, including the dates and amounts. They will be able to investigate the issue and provide you with a resolution.

It's important to note that if you have been charged twice by mistake, you are entitled to a refund for the extra charge. Make sure to bring this up with Spotify customer support when you contact them.

Contact us - Spotify

My nose is sniffing for updates, keep me informed!

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts