NEXT STEP

I want my account removed forever.

I want my account removed forever.

Case numbers: 00860081 & 00860074

Login: 1184143431

Thanks.

5 Replies

Me too.

This Thread may help if you have not found it already. There you can find a little information about deleting your accound and a contact form you fill out.

If you receive an auto-response directing you back here, do not be afraid; responding to it (Even if it says otherwise) may help to bring it to the Attention of the Spotify Staff quicker

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

The thread you point to is of no help, at least to me. I will now try and reply to those automated messages. I'm sure I won't get a solution. And I don't understand why it is so difficult to cancel own's account... 

From my limited understanding, account Deletions are done manually by staff members, so someone will be there to help you as soon as possible.

It may take a few minutes, or an hour or two. But someone will see to it as soon as possible.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Everyone, please submit a ticket using the Support Form, and a member of staff will delete your accounts 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts