Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! New laptop can you remove the old one?

My old laptop is toast and I have a new one now before I install spotify, I know from previous experience I can have a max of 3 devices. Was just trying to be proactive and see if you can remove old laptop so when I bring on the new laptop my account...

• Regular
  • My old laptop is toast and I have a new one now before I install spotify, I know from previous experience I can have a max of 3 devices. Was just trying to be proactive and see if you can remove old ...
  • ChelseaG
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an active Spotify Premium subscription, even after i have cancelled it.

Basically I have about 4 days until my free premium runs out and I get billed for another month. A couple of mins ago I tried to cancel my subscription everything went fine up until the point in which I double checked under the accounts tab and saw t...

• Casual Listener
  • Basically I have about 4 days until my free premium runs out and I get billed for another month. A couple of mins ago I tried to cancel my subscription everything went fine up until the point in whic...
  • iterrumzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete user

May u please delete my account too

• May u please delete my account too
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the date of monthly payment

Hello, It is possible to get billed for the premium service the first day en every month? All of my bills get paid around the first of xxxx month, but my spotify gets paid aroudn the 20th-ish in the month.

• Hello,   It is possible to get billed for the premium service the first day en every month? All of my bills get paid around the first of xxxx month, but my spotify gets paid aroudn the 20th-...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP my playlists cant be found from the search

I have had this problem for over a month now with making multiple playlists, using certain tags, and creating other accounts to follow and find them but still no luck its like they arent even in the system. And please save your time and dont tell me ...

• Regular
  • I have had this problem for over a month now with making multiple playlists, using certain tags, and creating other accounts to follow and find them but still no luck its like they arent even in the ...
  • Garrisonw
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

My Trial is up, but I'm still receiving the service

Well, to try out spotify, I used an old empty debit card to register. My trial is up and it says that I need to add more money to my account to avoid cancelation. But it's been 2 weeks now since the trial ended, and I can still use offline, with no a...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, to try out spotify, I used an old empty debit card to register. My trial is up and it says that I need to add more money to my account to avoid cancelation. But it's been 2 weeks now since th...
  • Qwertylord
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 30 day free trial after buying subscription

I just bought a spotify subscription but later learned that I needed to start a trial to get the 30 days free. I actually thought that it didn't matter and thought the first month was just free. Is there any way the I can get my 30 day trial even tho...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a spotify subscription but later learned that I needed to start a trial to get the 30 days free. I actually thought that it didn't matter and thought the first month was just free. Is t...
  • maxelmar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Keeps Getting Rid of All My Favorite Music

Well, that didnt take long. Yesterday, you toon Anjunabeats volume 8 and today you take EVERYTHING below volume 9. If you wipe out the entire Anjunabeats volumes I might just quit my subscription. Really.. I pay so much money to get my music.. Some i...

• Regular
  • Well, that didnt take long. Yesterday, you toon Anjunabeats volume 8 and today you take EVERYTHING below volume 9. If you wipe out the entire Anjunabeats volumes I might just quit my subscription. Re...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change password

Hello. I don't want same password as facebook and spootfiy how do I Change? I get very angry at those, I can fix so I have two different passwords for facebook o spotify, in that my friend borrows it o then I do not want him to check Spoiler (Highlig...

• Hello. I don't want same password as facebook and spootfiy how do I Change? I get very angry at those, I can fix so I have two different passwords for facebook o spotify, in that my friend borrows ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook contacts deleted by mistake

Hi! I need some help with something perhaps very basic: I have deleted by mistake my Facebook friends. How can I see them again??? I've already tried to uninstall and install spotify. Thanks!!!

• Hi!  I need some help with something perhaps very basic: I have deleted by mistake my Facebook friends. How can I see them again???  I've already tried to uninstall and install spotify....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium thru Netcom subscription

My Spotify Premium is activated via Netcom and will expire on 31. August 2013. I would like to continue using it with same ID. How to extend subscription, simple adding credit card will not extend my subscription (reffering to my Spotify Account page...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify Premium is activated via Netcom and will expire on 31. August 2013. I would like to continue using it with same ID. How to extend subscription, simple adding credit card will not extend my...
  • vojvodic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can u delete my account

Please delete my account I can tell u the password please

• Casual Listener
  • Please delete my account I can tell u the password please
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 30 day free trial - don't work?

Hi! I got the 30 days free trial and got a receipt and everything but i still don't have premium? what's wrong?

• Hi! I got the 30 days free trial and got a receipt and everything but i still don't have premium? what's wrong?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

make is possible to make a list of all the Artist and songs of my account.

Hi Spotify, Just a quick question, is there anyway you or I, can make a list of all the Artist and songs of my account, [for when my subscription runs out] I will know which cds to buy. Example: 1] Brian Addams, Every thing I do I do it for you Album...

• Hi Spotify,                 Just a quick question, is there anyway you or I, can make a list of all the Artist and songs of my account, [for when my subscrip...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting new password

I dont get a new password when I ask for a new one. Yhats the only thing I want. Beste regards Feico Prosje

• Casual Listener
  • I dont get a new password when I ask for a new one. Yhats the only thing I want.   Beste regards   Feico Prosje
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Limit

I just opened my Spotify after being away on holiday for the entire month of August and I get the message that my 10 hour timelimit has been reached. How is this possible when this laptop is the only device I've installed spotify on and it has been s...

• I just opened my Spotify after being away on holiday for the entire month of August and I get the message that my 10 hour timelimit has been reached. How is this possible when this laptop is the on...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paid, and spotify rejected the money but didnt gave the money back.

Hello, I have paid for the Premium, as i pay every month since january. I am Brazilian, but i currently live in Germany. I said that i LIVE in Germany, i didnt subscribed as German just to use Spotify. I pay Spotify with Paypal, and this month i paid...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have paid for the Premium, as i pay every month since january. I am Brazilian, but i currently live in Germany. I said that i LIVE in Germany, i didnt subscribed as German just to use Spot...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't see people who follow my playlist

Hey, I have received notificatons that some people are following my playlist, but it appears 0 at the top of the playlist and I can't see the names. How do I do this? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • Hey,    I have received notificatons that some people are following my playlist, but it appears 0 at the top of the playlist and I can't see the names. How do I do this?   Thank yo...
  • GethD
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

missing playlists and account changed from Premium to the free account

I have a premium account and when I reinstalled spotify it has me logged back into my free account and all my playlists are gone. Ive read thru this forum and cant find the answer...I dont have the option under preferences to unlink from Facebook...I...

• Visitor
  • I have a premium account and when I reinstalled spotify it has me logged back into my free account and all my playlists are gone. Ive read thru this forum and cant find the answer...I dont have the o...
  • chrystad723
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook password failed when upgrading to Premium

Hi there! I got a problem: When I'm going to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium it calls for my Facebook password. When I enter my Facebook password on the pay page at Spotify.com it says that there's a fail. Does anybody know what to do in this c...

• Hi there! I got a problem: When I'm going to upgrade my Spotify account to Premium it calls for my Facebook password. When I enter my Facebook password on the pay page at Spotify.com it says th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes