Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Payment failure

Payment failure

For a few months I have been uable to pay my spotify premium (bank account empty), and today i tried to pay, and my card and account has money, but still it doesnt work.. It just says error.. And i've tried four times.. Can someone pleas help me??
9 Replies

@Spetine94 - You could try linking your card to PayPal and see if it will work that way? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks, i'll try that!

I tried, but it still comes up a message when I comfirm payment, - error in request..

Sorry to hear you are still having issues!

Would you be able to try using a different browser and see if that makes any difference? 

Peter

Peter

I could try to pay on my Pc, I've only tried with my phone, but do you think it would work if o deleted my spotify account and made a new one? Or is that not possible?

Work if I*

It worked! Thank you so much for your help! I will absolutely ask here if I have any more questions about spotify!

I missed a payment on mine and I try to put my bank card back into my payment plan and it should work because I have $100 as of right now and it says payment failure. Anything I can do?

I would give it a little time and then try again @asmith1000 the payments systems can sometimes take some time to catch up - if it doesn't work in the next 24 hours post back and we can troubleshooting a little further. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts