Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Importing songs from Google Play into Spotify

Solved!

Importing songs from Google Play into Spotify

Dear Spotify Support,

I presume that Google Play does not support or provide any tool to export songs + playlists into Spotify. If this was the case, I would like to know which steps I should follow in order to do it manually.

Thank you in advance

Asier

PS: This information could be provided in an "oficial thread"

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@eu_asier,

there is the possibility to integrate Google Drive into the Folder Structure of your Pc by using the program. From there you can select another source in the Spotify Program itself and it should work.

Q

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Thanks again Quanty.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there @eu_asier,

you're right when you say that there's no option to import your music from Google Play into Spotify.

The only way you can do it is:

1. Go to that Link
  2. Select an album/titels you want to listen to on Spotify, by clicking on the three dots
  3. Select that you want to download it directly to your Pc
  4. Now you have the selected album/titles stored on your Pc and to bring them on your Spotify you have to use the "Local Files Sync"
  5. I did a really step by step construction about that here.

Please ask if you have further questions or issues!

Q

Thanks Quanty. I only have one more question. Would it be possible moving those Google Play songs to a cloud (i.e. Google Drive) instead of downloading to my local filesystem and allowing access to this storage to Spotify ? I don't know if Spotify is able to play music stored in the cloud (regardless of the service provider). I am not aware if Spotify provides cloud storage service.

Marked as solution

@eu_asier,

there is the possibility to integrate Google Drive into the Folder Structure of your Pc by using the program. From there you can select another source in the Spotify Program itself and it should work.

Q

Marked as solution

Thanks again Quanty.

You can very much use MuzConvtool it does it the best. It transferred my playlist from Spotify to Good play music with ease.check it out 

Suggested posts