Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Impossible to log in on my computer

Impossible to log in on my computer

Hi all,

I downloaded the Spotify app on my computer, and when I try to log in with my Facebook account, it says " impossible to connect to Spotify ". I already tried to delete and re-install the app but the problem remains.

Does anyone face the same problem ? Any ideas how to fix this issue ?

Any help will be much appreciated, thanks.

3 Replies

Hey @hugues90

Can you access Facebook normally in your web browser? I'd suggest to create a new account with a different email address from the one you use for Facebook. That will give you a Spotify username and password, independent of any Facebook account.

That will give you a Spotify username and password, so you won't have to rely on a Facebook account.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges (if you have them), library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I will try that. Thanks for your help !

I'm suffering something like this. Web-Spotify login with Facebook account works perfect, but trying from the app (MacOS) don't do. It's funny because the error page saying "Problems to log in Spotify" appears with my user name on top (!).

Suggested posts