Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Last heard Artists

Last heard Artists

Hi, 

my "Last heard Artists" are not updating? 

Everywhere (iphone, ipad, PC) appeared this Artist Stromae (Recommended radio stations, last heard Artist...)  although I've never heard him music of him.

I cannot delete him. I'm listening now for over one week spotify ervery day, but no other artist shows up here.

What's wrong with "my" Spotify? 

IMG_6129.PNG
IMG_6130.JPG
IMG_6131.JPG
5 Replies

Hi @user-removed Is this still giving you trouble? Have you Recently Played Artists updated since making this post? 

If not, please let us know the app version you've got installed. Thanks!

Hi, I just opend an new Account and deleted the old one. Now it's working fine.

I encounter a similar problem. I use the last recent version of the Windows app in german under W7 prof. There are NO arists in the list "recently heared artists" at all. Saying " there are no recently heared artists to be displayed". Never have been any since I first explored your  F A N T A S  T I C service some days ago. Any idea? Btw., same with friends. Here it says "no additional friends can be added. There are no friends yet...

Thanks in advance!

Do you have the "share what I listen to with my Spotify followers" option enabled in Edit > Preferences?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes, is enabled and always was. Thanks for answering!!

@Peter wrote:
Do you have the "share what I listen to with my Spotify followers" option enabled in Edit > Preferences?

Suggested posts