Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Logging in

Logging in

I accidentally logged out of my account and when I tried to log in again, Spotify told me that my username I'd not assiocated as an active account. I decided to make a new account, but when it logged me out, I tried to log in again, but the same thing happened again! What do I do?

4 Replies

Hey @lost_paladin_, welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, are you able to log back in after resetting your password?

Also, let's make sure you're your username and password to log in, instead of the full email address and password. You can also try typing the username without any capital leters to see if it helps.

Keep me posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

I'm having the same exact problem. I have my premium account and I have no problem with my password since I kept my session opened in google chrome in my computer, however, when I try to log in to my account in my mobile device, it keeps telling me that either my username or password is incorrect. When I'm completely sure Im typing in the correct email address and password.

I've tried to login with my email account by typing only my username but it says incorrect username or password.

i dont have any issue by login to my PC. 

done tried clear data, uninstall, and reinstalled but it still same. plz help

Hey @gendon & @Rastrillox!

If you're only having trouble logging in when using your mobile devices, let's make sure you're running the latest official Spotify version. You can download it here.

In case you were previously using an unauthorized version of the app, make sure you complete delete it from your phone before downloading the official one. You may need to connect your phone to the desktop via USB to delete all traces of the app.

If this doesn't apply to you, let me know your device's make and model, OS, and Spotify version. I'll do my best to help you get back to your music.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts