Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Login Time Out

Solved!

Login Time Out

Hi. I am having trouble logging into Spotify on my iphone 7. I login through FB. I have uninstalled/ reinstalled the app on my phone and FB. I have changed my FB passoword. I am able to login on my computer, so I don't think that this is account related. Here are my steps:

1. Open the app on my phone

2. Click Login with FB

3. Confirm Login: Click OK

4. [See screenshot] Then, the login page looks like the request is processing until it times out.

I have been having this issue for two days. 

IMG_1125.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I fixed this issue myself. None of the tips in the other threads worked for the time out issue, so here you go...

When I went home, where I was connected to wifi, I did the steps below and it worked. Note, this did not work when I was not connected to wifi and tried the same yesterday afternoon.

1. Deleted both the facebook app and spotify app on my phone

2. Restarted the iphone 7

3. Reinstalled the apps

4. Logged in again using my FB account

Voila! I have Spotify again. I didn't see this trick in any of the other threads detailing login issues, so here you go. I hope it helps. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I fixed this issue myself. None of the tips in the other threads worked for the time out issue, so here you go...

When I went home, where I was connected to wifi, I did the steps below and it worked. Note, this did not work when I was not connected to wifi and tried the same yesterday afternoon.

1. Deleted both the facebook app and spotify app on my phone

2. Restarted the iphone 7

3. Reinstalled the apps

4. Logged in again using my FB account

Voila! I have Spotify again. I didn't see this trick in any of the other threads detailing login issues, so here you go. I hope it helps. 

Suggested posts